Akashi Seijuro: One of Repetition

'This pain I'm feeling right now, it can't be compared to the pain you had. No matter what, even if I'm just treated as a tool, I wouldn't mind because I know those feelings are true.'

'I will be the one to look at that cold heart of yours.'

'I will always be here.'

Tsugo yoku utsu sareteta sakkaku
imi wo ushinatta kotoba to jikaku
pokkari aita kono ana wa nidoto
kaeshite to naki mayotta rotou
mou iranai kara iru to jama dakara
ii wa shinai kedo kikoeteru
kono kimochi ga rikai deki masuka
mou iya da

"Say, Akashi? Let's get some popsicle with the guys!" You suggested to him with a grin plastered on your face. His focus pointed at the papers before he turned towards your direction.

"Sorry, (First name), but I have something to do." He said as he walked down the hallway while reading the papers, which you discovered were reports from the student council.

"Is that so? It's okay! Let's get some tomorrow okay?" You forced smile. He did not even turn your way.

'You always turn me down. Empty promises escapes your mouth.'

zutto zutto tsuzukeba ii na
susumu saki no amai gensou
garasu goshi no kasu kana hikari
kara matte tokeru toiki

"Wow! A new member. Hello! I'm (Last name) (First name)! It's nice to meet you!" You greeted the newbie in front of you. He was sporting a light blue hair and eyes, almost similar hairstyle to Akashi if it was not for his innocent look.

"Kuroko Tetsuya. It's nice to meet you." He replied back. It made you smile for a while. A new encounter always excite you.

"Ah! Tetsu. I see you've met (First name) here. Oh yeah, the games are about to start and (First name), Akashi needs you." Aomine butted in.

"Ah! Sure." Hesitance laced your tone. Akashi had been busy with basketball, school and his family. It made you wonder if it was really all right for you to stand even near him.

fukai fukai nemuri ni ochita
ude no naka de egaki tsuzuketa
kore ga saisho de saigo no yume
naku natta watashi no basho datte

"(First name). Print out copies of the following then ask Momoi for the new training regimens. I need it by tomorrow." He said as he watched the team practice.

"Sure." You blatantly replied. Like a puppet, you were ordered once again to move. Yes, like the idiotic puppet you are.

"Oh, before I forgot. You will be playing as a starter in the practice match with Kitai this Saturday." He uttered. It brought a little hope in your heart that maybe, you were given the chance to stand and see what his heart hides.

"Got it! Don't forget my ice cream after that okay?"

shinjite tanda honki de utagau nante iya de
hanarete iku youna ki ga shitanda dakedo
hajime kara zenbu uso chikazuite nanka nai
konna ni mai agatte baka mitai

Kitai Junior High School
Game

"(First name)-san! Two minutes left! We need to roll this up!" A member of the second string told you. Akashi assigned you a group from the second string and it was your task to assess their skills.

"Sure! Ouch." You murmured as you held your wrist. It got sprained when you tried doing your new shot which required too much force.

'I should make this.' You thought as you forced your wrist to work. There was doubt, but you knew that Akashi disliked weakness.