Hyuuga Junpei: Happy Birthday Glasses-kun!

A/N: So since today is May 17 (in my timezone that is), yesterday was glasses-kun's birthday! Belated Happy Birthday Hyuuga-kun! Hohohoho~ I hope you'll enjoy it!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"Hmmm..."

You were deep in thought that you didn't notice Hyuuga calling you until he tapped your shoulder.

"(First name)?"
"Ah! Jun...."
"Is there any problem?"
"Hah? A-AH nothing. I was just thinking for the test." You lied. Actually, you were thinking what to do for his birthday. Uh.... It's actually difficult to think since all you thought were already common. You want it as somewhat eccentric but how?

"Okay. I'll be seeing you later at the basketball gym."
"Ah. Sure."

You were his girlfriend and of course, you wanted his birthday to be a big surprise without being obvious. 'Hmm....OH!!!!! I know!' You quickly went to Riko and talked to her about the party.

"Ai-chan! Can you please help me?"
"Ah. Sure. What for?"
"Heheheh. Jun's birthday. It's this Saturday. Will you?"
"Now that you've mention it. So what do you have in plan?"
"It's........"

You talked to her about how the party will go. It will be a game of some sort. You will be leaving clues about something rather where you are asking to meet him. The party will be held at your spare house so no one will be bothered.

~~ Saturday~~

It was a day off for the basketball club and strictly told them to rest or else they won't be able to play in the practice game with Touou. Of course, being the basketball idiot, Kagami usually won't listen but for this day he will since it's special. He and Kuroko were asked to go to Hyuuga's house for the plan. You gave them the letter for the captain.

*ding...dong...*

"Kagami! Kuroko! What are you doing here?"
"Good morning Hyuuga-senpai. (Last name)-san asked us to give this to you since she's busy as of the moment with her family." Kuroko said with a bit of lie. He knows.

Hyuuga thanked them and opened the letter. Inside was a long list of things he was asked to buy and do for the team since he's the captain and all. Hyuuga didn't even remember that it was his birthday today.

"What the hell is this?"
"May I see senpai." Kagami looked at the letter and as expected, it contains all the things he need to do to distract him for a bit.

"Kagami. Kuroko. It says here that you'll accompany me."
"Yes. (Last name)-san mentioned it a while ago."
"Let's go senpai. That's a lot."

There was no one around surprisingly so he didn't have to ask for permission. The list was:

◽️ Buy a book at book sale
◽️ Go to Izuki's house and ask for the 'IT'
◽️Go to the mall and collect the shopping bags she left yesterday.
◽️Get some milkshake and burger
◽️Go back to your house and change into something casual
◽️Go with Kagami and Kuroko to who knows where (they said that they have to go somewhere Jun ;))

Good luck with this! And my early thanks. Sorry got some things to do with mother and Ai-chan.

First, they went to a book sale and bought a book that he likes. Surely, you wouldn't mind such things since both of you have the same taste. Then he went to Izuki's house. His mother was there so he asked for the 'IT'. Hyuuga was confused as to what that 'IT' was but seeing the bag, it must have been a souvenir from somewhere for her family. Kuroko and Kagami silently followed him.There are times where they would talk but that's it. Then, they went to the mall and grabbed the bags you left. It contained all the gifts but didn't pry seeing it for the bags look so girly. He thought that maybe those are some personal clothes. It was weird indeed because you won't really shop this much.

"Say Kuroko, Kagami, do you know why she needed this things?"
"She said that she need them for her mother's and father's anniversary."
"Really?"
"Yes. (Last name)-San even begged us."
"Hmmm..."

~~ With you ~~

"Ai-chan! How's the house? Is it done already?"

"Almost (First name). Just a bit more decoratio- Oi! Teppei! Don't put it there! Koganei! Stop that! Don't throw around the cloth! Sigh... Sorry about that. Call me again after 2 hours."

"Okay! Thanks!"

You dropped the call and continued cooking food with your mother. It was tough actually but with her, the task seemed easy enough. You were now baking the cake. It was just a simple vanilla cake with chocolate webbings. You decided to make chibi figures of historical warlords. And in the center a chocolate bar with words: "Happy Birthday Jun! ~Seirin".

~~ Back to Hyuuga~~

They stopped by Maji Burger to eat. Then, he was tasked to go home and dress? What?

"Seriously Kuroko. Kagami. Why do I have to dress?"
"She said that you'll go with us after right? Can we use your bathroom to change as well senpai?"
"Ah..sure."

The three quickly changed and went outside. Hyuuga was wearing a green shirt, white hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers. Kuroko wore blue shirt over white polo and brown pants. Kagami was in a white shirt, black hoodie, headphones, and black pants. They were all ready.

Kagami and Kuroko led him to your spare house. You arrived half an hour ago so you were lucky. They were all carrying all the things you asked him. Hyuuga knocked on the door but nothing. He knows that usually you're here during weekends since your other family members were always at your other house. He panicked for a while and decided to open the door. It was not locked. He's now panicking so he entered quickly and pops were heard from both sides. The team switched the light on and he saw them there.

"W-What!?"
"Happy Birthday Captain!!!! Hyuuga!!!"

You walked to him with the cake.

"Happy Birthday Jun! I see you got your gifts! That's nice. Here, blow on the cake." You said then he blowed. He was still shocked but recovered his posture.

"Gifts?"
"Let me guess you forgot your birthday." Izuki said.
"Sigh... What are we going to do with you Hyuuga?" Aida complained.
"Hehehe. Well, it has been hectic week." You said.

He thanked everyone and the party started. He walked to you and gave you a hug and kiss. They heard a rang in the doorbell, there stood his parents greeting him. It was the best birthday for him. Not only that you prepared it for him but he's with the people he wanted to spend some time with.

"Thank you (First name). I'm really grateful that you're my girlfriend. I love you."

"Hehehe. Me too. Now let's enjoy the party okay?~~"

His birthday was always one of the things he looked forward to now. Thanks to you.

=END=