Akashi Seijuurou: Your Eyes

"Mm..." You opened your eyes slowly as the sunlight strikes your face.

"Another weird dream...." You said as you looked outside in daze. It has been weeks that the same dream about two kids playing in a court kept on bugging you. It's like it's reminding you of something but you can't really remember what it is.

"Sigh... Never mind. I need to get ready for school. I can't afford to be late on the first day of class." You said as you get ready for school. You attend the famous middle school, Teiko. You'll be in your second year now.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I should always wear this." You grabbed the necklace in your desk and mysteriously, the design there was a simple calligraphy of "A". You also can't remember when you got this one, all you know is that it's very important.

"Hmm...hmm..hmmm.." You walk down the road and reach the school in no time.

You were placed in class 2-A and when you introduced yourself, you noticed a familiar pair of red eyes staring at you. You only smiled at him as politeness and went to your seat. You listened attentively to the discussion which interested you but you can't shake off the feeling of being watched.

'I feel really chilly somehow.'

=Akashi's POV=

'It's her! The girl I shared my childhood with. (First name). Does she still remember me?' I thought as I looked at her shocked. It's been 7 years now and we haven't been in contact for 6 years. I looked at her and she still has that sweet smile that melts my heart. She was the one who melted it.

"(First name)..." I whispered while absently playing with my necklace. It has the calligraphy letter of "(Letter of first name)". I treasured it even until now.

*ding dong ding dong*

It was now break time so I went to her and introduced myself. It looks like she doesn't remember me anymore.

"I'm Akashi Seijuurou. It's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too. You've probably know me as (First name) now. Umm... Have we met before?"
"Eh? Why would you say that?"
"You're eyes looks familiar to me. I can't recall it though."
"I see... Anyways, are you interested in basketball (First name)-san?"
"Eh? A bit. It's a bit ridiculous but I remember only a few of my childhood memories and particular to that is playing basketball with someone."
"Did you get into an accident?"
"As far as I can remember, I think so. It was during elementary days and I did get into one. The doctor said that I will gain them in no time but as of now, I still can't and if I did, it's only in pieces."

I was shocked to hear that she got into an accident that caused her memory loss. So that's why she doesn't remember me.

"Let's go back to our topic earlier. Would you accept my proposal to join the basketball team?"
"I might as well Sei! A-Ah! S-Sorry about that. It just suddenly came out of nowhere."
"It's fine with me."
"Really!? Then Sei it is then!" She smiled again. I wish to be the only one who can make her smile like that. I'll protect that smile even if I change.

=YOUR POV=
You smiled at him as you agreed with the proposal. Truthfully, you were really curious as to how they play basketball.

You entered the gym and saw everyone practicing. He introduced you to the first string and each of them were special. 'Amazing. I never thought that their basketball would be this kind of play.' You were smiling from ear to ear. Akashi saw this and smiled as well.

"What do you think of the team (First name)?"
"You guys are amazing! You play with such passion and it energizes me as well!"
"Glad to hear that."

You looked once again and was smiling throughout. Weeks have passed and you grew close to each of them but you didn't like Haizaki that much so you stick to Akashi as much as possible. It was now time for another practice.

"Good work guys. Here's some water."
"Thanks (First name)/chin/san/cchi."

"Ne~ (First name). Why don't we go on a date?" Haizaki suggested.
"No thank you."
"Why?"
"Haizaki-san. If I say no. It's no."
"Just for a bit."

"Haizaki. Do you want me to slice you up?" Akashi stepped in and prepared his scissors.

"Tch." He walked out while the rest of the GOM snickered or just smiled. There was this Kise Ryouta also and you preferred him more than that Haizaki. Akashi, on the other hand, was looking for a way to kick out Haizaki since 1) He's been harassing you. 2)The school's name is tainted. 3) He doesn't like how he plays. You were glad that Akashi is there to save you whenever that Haizaki is around.

"Thanks for that Sei." He just smiles and nods at you.

Everyone in the team knows that Akashi has a soft spot for you and you have the same feeling as well but you tried to keep it so that it will not ruin your friendship. He was always there and sees over you. You thought that Haizaki will stop but...

"KYAAH!!!! Ouch... Let me go Haizaki!" You said as he threw you towards the locker. He held both of your hands and tilted your chin.

"You're always trying to play hard to get (First name)."

"Let me go you bastard!!!" He started to open your blouse but you tried to slap it. You were on the verge of giving up so you called...

"SEIJUUROU!!!"
"(FIRST NAME)!!!" The door suddenly opened and there stood an angry emperor.

"Sei...juu..rou...." Your vision started to blurred and you finally collapsed on the floor. You lost consciousness but not without seeing that killing intent in the eyes of the emperor.

=AKASHI'S POV=

HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY PROPERTY!! I glared at the said man and threw him towards the locker. I grabbed his shirt.

"How dare you touch her with your filthy hands HAIZAKI!?"
"Let go of me Akashi!!"

I was about to beat him up and slice with anything I can see if it wasn't for Aomine who's seething with anger as well.

"Don't. You don't want to get expelled and make her sad right?" He was right so I stood up and released him. I continued to glare at him. If only looks could kill, he would have been dead by now.

"Don't show your face to me ever again Haizaki. If I ever see it, I will kill you."

I took her in my arms and carried her to my house. I laid her down and called my doctor. After she examined her, she said that she only have few bruises which should heal in no time but she can't guarantee if her mental health is the same.

"I see. Thank you Kotori-sensei."

Soon after the doctor has left, she woke up. I silently went to her and asked.

"How are you feeling?"
"S...ei?" She started crying and the only thing I could do is lend her my shoulders. She cried and told me how scared she was.

"There there. He will not harm you in any way anymore. Don't worry."
"Thank you Seijuurou... Thank you."
"I will call your parents and the school that you'll stay here and be absent until you fully recover. Rest for now."
"Mm. Thank you again."

"Always." I will always be by your side and make you safe. I will not let anyone harm you.

=END=