Murasakibara Atsushi: Happy Birthday Mura-chin!

"AAACHHOO! I hate having colds! Why now of all times!?" You sniffed on your bed. Well as you can see, you are terribly bed-ridden. What a life... You try to get out of bed only to almost fall in if it wasn't for Murasakibara.

"Atsushi! What are you doing here? Don't you have practice?"
"I heard that (First name)-chin is sick so I came to tend to her." You smiled sweetly at him and tried to get up only to fail. He had to carry you.

"Thank you Atsushi. AAACHHOO!! *sniff...sniff...* I'm sorry about that."
"(First name)-chin should just rest. I'll go downstairs to cook some food for you." You thanked him and slept for awhile.

Murasakibara went downstairs and cooked some hot soup and changed the water and towel. I hope (First name)-chin gets better soon.

"Zzz..."
"(First name)-chin. I'm done. It's time for you to get up now."
"Atsushi..." You woke up groggily. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. He helped you up and brushed your hair. You yawned and looked at him sleepily. He grabbed the soup and dip some for you to eat.

"Eat now (First name)-chin."
"Thank you..." You ate it and it tasted good!

"You're really a good cook Atsushi."
"Thank you. Now, drink your medicine (First name)-chin." You drank the medicine.
"Mm." You laid back down and tried to sleep. Minutes later, you fell asleep. Murasakibara smiled lightly so he sat by your side and waited for you until your temperature has lower down. He changed your towel and the water.

••The next day••

You woke up and your right hand felt warm. You looked beside you and saw Murasakibara holding it. 'Thank you for taking care of me Atsushi.' You looked at the calendar and saw that it's already October 7, two more days before his birthday.

'Oh crap! I almost forgot that it's Atsushi's birthday this October 9! I better text Himuro.' Before you grabbed your phone, you removed your hands and put a pillow on Murasakibara's head. He was fast asleep and looked very tired. You went downstairs and called Himuro. You told him all your plans and after that, you texted the rest of the members. Since it's still early, you quickly made some fresh pancakes and hot chocolate.

You went upstairs and woke up the purple giant.

"Atsushi. Wake up now. I made some pancakes and hot chocolate."
"(First name)-chin? Are you alright now? *yawn*"
"I'm alright now. Thank you for taking care of me Atsushi."
"All for (First name)-chin."
"Let's eat now?"
"Hmm."

••October 8••

"Do you already have the cake Himuro?"
"Yeah. It's at home. You're really sweet and caring (First name)."
"Well, he helped me a lot so this is my way of gratitude to him."
"Hahaha."
"That lazy giant is lucky!"
"Why can't I have a girlfriend like her!?"
"Because of your chin." Fukui answered back.
"You're mean!"
"Hahahah!"

"Is the decoration already done Fukui-senpai?"
"Yeah."
"The rest of the things Liu, Captain?"
"Done."
"Yeah."

You smiled and now, it's time to decorate. Murasakibara wasn't going to attend since he had to finish up some school requirements. You quickly helped them out and after it's all done, you texted him that you'll go home early.

"Be careful on your way (First name)-chin. Don't tire yourself out."

'Thank you Atsushi.'

••The next day••

"*yawn* Alright... Everything's done. All that's left is to have Atsushi enter it."

After class, you quickly called out Murasakibara and went around the school to ready the gym again. Murasakibara was weirded out but decided to still follow you. You finally went to the gym and opened it. Party poppers were heard all over the gym.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA/ATSUSHI!!"

"Wai~ everyone... These food are all delicious~ Can I have?"
"The hell Murasakibara. Is that how we get a thank you?"
"I'm just joking. Thank you everyone~"

The party has started and everyone ate the food. You, on the other hand, went outside to get more food. You were spotted by Murasakibara so he helped you out. While walking, he suddenly stopped which worried you.

"Is there anything wrong Atsushi?"
"Hmm?" You tilt your head. He grabbed this as a chance and kissed you.

"A-A-Atsushi!! W-What was that for!?"
"Thank you (First name)-chin."
"Huh?"
"For the birthday party. This is the best one I ever had~ Thanks." You smiled and you pecked his lips.

"Happy birthday."
"Mmm."

=END=