Special #3: It's Summer! Time to Dive In!

A/N: Since it's so freaking damn hot! I decided to make a special for all the teams and how you'll spent time with them by diving into the waterfalls!!Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_•_
"Wah!!! It's so damn hot..... Ne~ Riko.... Let's go to the waterfalls..."

"Eh? That may be a good treatment for them, (First name)-chan. Sure."

"Can we invite the other teams? Like Kaijo?"
"Sure."
"Shutoku?"
"Sure."
"Tôô?"
"Sure."
"Yosen?"
"Ah."
"Rakuzan?"
"Su-wait what!? Um.... Are you sure about that?"
"Uh-huh.. Plus I know a place where we can save money."
"You already planned this didn't you?"
"Ah. It's so hot okay!? Plus, I miss the rural area. I need to see the forest again!! Huhuhu~~"
"Okay. Then message them. Don't forget that they'll pay. Give them the full amount of money needed."
"Yes sir!"

You called each team and they agreed easily since the price was not that costly. You already made some reservation with the place. All was paid and was planned.

~~Friday~~
Each team is now in the area and started to have fun for themselves. The girls changed to their swimsuits and decided to have some swim. After that you saw....and...

•Kuroko Tetsuya

"Tet-chan!"
"Ah... (First name)-san. What is it?"
"You're entering the cave?"
"Ah. Yes. I want to explore the inside."
"Really? Then I'll come with you!"

With that, you entered the cave. It was dark but thanks to Tetsuya's flashlight, you were able to see clearly. It was a wonderful sight. Full of stalactite and stalagmites. The whole place feels so ancient and cool at the same time. You didn't notice that you were almost about to slip.

"Eh? W-Wah!"
"(First name)-san!"
He grabbed your waist and pulled you up. You blushed at the closeness. His breath was tickling your neck a bit.

"Ah. That was almost. Always look where you step in (First name)-san. This part is a bit slippery."
"A-Ah t-thanks Tet-chan."
"Do you have a fever (First name)-san? Your face's red." He put his forehead with yours and you continued to blush.
"A-Ah! It must be because it's so hot here."
"Maybe. Let's go?" You grabbed his hand while still blushing and exited the cave.

•Kise Ryouta

"Ryou-chan!"
"Ah (Last name)-cchi! Yo! Wanna swim over there?"
"Okay!"
"YAHOO!!"
*Splash*
"Wai~ That was fun!!!~~"
"You're right su~~"

You suddenly grinned then splashed a huge water to Kise who dodged and Kasamatsu was the one who was hit.

"Who the hell!?"
"Sorry Kasamatsu-san!! Oi!! Ryou-chan!! Get back here!!"
"No way su~"

You continued to chase him while trying to splash water on him. You hit Takao who hit you back. Then Kise tried to hit you but instead hits Midorima.

"Oi! Kise! Get back here!"
"Ah!! Sorry Midorimacchi!!"
"Ryou-chan!! Hiya!!!"
*SPLASH!!!*

"Wohoo!!!! Got you!!! Hahaha!"
"Umm... (Last name)-cchi. Look..."

You turned around and saw that everyone looks pissed. You quickly ran from them while they tried to catch you!!

"SORRY!! IT WAS RYOU-CHAN'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!"
"Sorry (Last name)-cchi!! Gotta go!!"
"OI!!! RYOU-CHAN!!!!"

•Aomine Daiki

"Aomine-kun?" You looked up and saw him above the waterfalls about to dive!!

"Oi!! A-Aomine-kun!! W-What are you doing up there?"
"Hmm.. Ah... (First name). Wanna join me? Waterfall diving."
"N-No!! I don't wanna die yet!!"
"Don't worry the part I'm going to dive in is deep so we'll not have any problems! Come on. You just have to hold on to me."
"I'll hold on to your words. Don't you dare let go okay?"
"Ah!"