Mibuchi Reo: Shopping

"Hurry up Reo!"
"I'm coming (First Name)! Mou~ why do I also have to come?"
"Because I need your help with something." You said to your boyfriend, Reo.

You were part of the soccer club particularly their coach. The past coach had entrusted you to take charge of the team. And now, you needed to buy some equipments for their training this upcoming tournament.

'Sigh. Being a coach sure is tiring and hectic. I wonder how did Coach Kazarin manage his time especially with Tora and Kei. Those two never cease to fight whenever they are paired up together.'

"Is there something wrong (First name)?"

"Hmm? Sorry, I was just thinking of new ways to train them."

"Mou~ It's more like torture."

"Are you saying something Reo-nee?

"N-none!"

"Sigh. Come on, the sport shop is this way."

You entered the shop and bought all the necessary equipments, even a new soccer ball for special training. Then after that, the supermarket was your next target and as usual, sports drinks. And by drinks, it meant a LOT. The two of you were now carrying 5 bags of plastic each, of course Reo offered to carry the heavy ones. While walking, a cute plushie caught your eye. It was a white bunny with black beaded eyes. It was so adorable but of course you controlled yourself. You suggested to go to a cafe on the ground floor. Inside the cafe, the sweet smell of pastries and other delicacies hit your nose. You ordered mint chocolate cake and parfait while Reo chose milieu and a fruity dessert which you didn't bother to know the name. You were finished with your cake so you proceeded to the parfait. And boy did it taste good. Reo chuckled at your expression and wiped the ice cream at the bottom of your lip. It made you blush real hard.

"(First name), you should eat slowly or else your going to have a stomach ache afterwards. Ah~now look at that. Here let me wipe it."

"Ah! R-Reo! You should have just let me."

"Now why would I do that? I wouldn't be able to see your cute face then."

"Mou~"

"*chuckle* Come on (First name), they have a crepe store here nearby."

"They do!? Yay! Banzai for chocolate crepes!"

"Let's go."

With that, the two of you went to the shop. There were a lot of crepes! But you chose the chocolate one while Reo chose strawberry. You were walking together, chatting and laughing to each other. You looked at him and saw a piece of crepe on his face so you asked him to lower down a little then—

*chu*

"Ah! (F-First name)!"
"Hmm. Strawberry's not a bad flavor. Maybe I should get one."
"*blushed* Mou~"
"Ehehehe~"
Then suddenly, he kissed you.

"That's for payback~"
"R-Reo!"
He kissed you again and this time you kissed back.

"Chocolate. It's not a bad flavor also."
"Told you! Come on, let's go home."

"Ah! Wait here for a while. I forgot to buy something for my cousin."

"Okay."

~Reo's POV~

"She tasted like chocolate. Maybe I should buy her more then get a kiss?"

I remembered the stuff toy she was looking earlier. I knew she doesn't want to show it but I can see clearly that she wants it. She was just keeping it to herself. That was why I fell in love with her.

"Here sir. Thanks for coming. Come again."

I went back to her and I saw her face. It was a sad one because she thought it was for my cousin but she is wrong. I accompanied her home then—

"Here." I said as I gave her the stuff toy.

"Huh?"

"It's for you."

"B-But I thought it's for your cousin?"

"Nah. She has a lot already. Any other way, this is for you. Hahaha! I got you there~"

"Mou Reo so mean *pouts* but thanks."

*chu*

"That's for today." She said. I blushed then look away. She was giggling and I felt a bit embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"See you this Monday Reo!"

"Ja ne~"

=END=