KurokoxReaderxAomine: Ray of Shine

"So this is Seirin? It's big and new. I just hope that they have a basketball club here because Tôô has but nah..."

You entered the school. There are tons of students bustling around shouting and announcing a lot things.

"Join chess club!"
"You're in Japan! Swimming is the best! Go join our club!"
"Join the tennis club!"

You roamed around the entrance until you finally found the campus map. You were looking for a tent or place for basketball members sign up table. Suddenly, you heard someone joke.

"If you wanna help, you should join the basketball club!" (A/N: I'm sure you already heard this....tasuke...basuke.. Get it? Nah...NEVERMIND!!! I'm bad at making jokes!!!)

'That's a weird joke!' You walked towards the source of voice and there were three students shouting something about basketball.

"Excuse me. Where is the basketball club sign up table?"
"Oh. You're going to join as a manager?"
"Yes."
"Then right this way!" A cat-looking guy smiled at you and led you towards the table. You greeted them and signed up.

••After class••

'Damn! It's just my first day and I'm already lost!' You walked aimlessly down the school. Suddenly, a light-blue haired guy bumped into you.

"I'm sorry!"
"Oh. No, it's fine."
"Umm... Do you know where the basketball gym is?"
"It's this way. Are you going there as well?"
"Yes. I'm (Last name)(First name). It's nice to meet you!"
"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya."
"Nice to meet you Kuroko-kun."

You smiled at him. While walking towards the gym, the two of you were talking about stuffs like basketball and any news about it. "You're fun to be with Kuroko-kun! I hope I could be your friend and be part of the basketball team!"
"Me as well."

You now reached the gym and all the ones who signed up were already broken down to people who are fit to be. You were already introduced as the manager and your new life began.

"Okay! Good job everyone! Here have some water."
"Thank you (Last name)."
"Here Hyuuga-senpai. Izuki-senpai." You gave them their water. You were about to hand one to Kuroko when you tripped.

"A-Ahhhh!!!" You shield your face but you did not feel any pain.

"It didn't hurt..."
"Are you alright (Last name)-san?"
"K-Kuroko-kun!"
"I'm glad you're alright."

"Sly move Kuroko. Sly move." You didn't understand what Kagami said while Kuroko's face had a small blush.

"Please don't tease me Kagami-kun."
"Tease?" You asked. All of the members sighed.

'She's really oblivious!!!'
"Nothing (Last name)-san. Thank you for the water." You nodded and went back to bench.

It has been months and now is the start of Inter-High. You met this GOM they were all yapping about. They were Kise, Midorima and the other one, Aomine Daiki. You haven't met him yet but they keep on talking about him.

It was Saturday when you decided to go to the mall and buy some ingredients for the week. "Grocery! Grocery! I'm gonna go have grocery! Buying some meat! Fruits and vegetables! La la la~"

"Sigh... Why do I have to buy some food today? Can't mom do it tomorrow?" You heard while walking down the store. You finally found the food you need, unfortunately, you can't reach it.

"Nnng! Why the hell is it so high!"
"Sigh... Let me get that for you."
"Huh?" A hand came out from behind you and grabbed what you were supposed to get.

"Here."
"Umm.. Thank you." You smiled genuinely at him. He noticed this and had a small blush plastered on his face. You didn't notice it though.

"Well, I'll be going by now. Bye!" You walked towards the counter.

He just stood there stunned then composed himself. He was about to ask for your name but you were already far enough for you to hear.

"She's gone. I wonder what's her name." He scratched his hair.

••When Satsuki and Aomine visited Seirin••

"Hmm... I got their towels, snacks and water. All that's left is to tend to Kagami's leg. I hope he's not playing right now." You were walking towards the outside court when you heard someone playing. 'Hmm? Kagami? And...oh! It's the boy I met in the supermarket! Hey wait. Kagami shouldn't be playing right now!'

"Kagami! You shouldn't be playing right now! You—Kagami!"
"(L-Last name)! This is bad...."

"Hey. You're the girl I met in the supermarket."
"Hello there. I'm (Last name)(First name)."
"Aomine Daiki. Nice to meet you."
"So you're that Aomine! It's finally nice to meet you!" You smiled at him which earned a blush from him.

You went to Kagami and smacked his head. "Go to Riko-senpai! She'll be the one to tend you. I'll just go later."

"Wait. Before you go Kagami, let me tell you one thing. Your light is too dim."
"What!?"

Aomine didn't answer instead he grabbed you and went somewhere else.

"W-Where are we going Aomine?"
"Somewhere. Give me a tour around this school."
"You won't really care so why should I? Plus, why did you say that to Kagami? He light is yet to grow."
"So you know."
"Of course. I was not just a manager for nothing. They may be not that strong yet but they will soon Aomine and you better be ready for it."
"The only one who can beat me is me."
"You think so? Would you like to play a game with me?"
"Huh? Why should I?"
"Because I want to?"

He agreed and you two played. It was a good game and the winner...as expected, it's Aomine but he was amazed with your tricks especially the magician part.

"I learned it from somewhere but I tell you Aomine, you should get ready."

You left him and went back to the gym. You saw Tetsuya there being hugged by a pink-haired girl. You suddenly felt distressed.

'Why do I feel like this...?' You walked towards them and greeted them.

"Hello! I'm (Last name)(First name). It's nice to meet you."
"Momoi Satsuki. You're a C-cup huh... Not bad unlike her." She looked at the coach.

"Please don't compare me with that. Anyways, Aomine belongs to your school right? He's right there by the tree waiting." You said as you point out to the exit.
"I'll be going now then. I'll see on our game Tetsu-kun!" She hugged him once again.

Life continued after that. After weeks, it's now time to face Tôô. You smiled to yourself and held the necklace your cousin gave you. A note 🎵 necklace. But...defeat came your way. You couldn't stand the atmosphere so you went outside.

Tears slowly fell to your eyes... It was raining and you're already soaked. It hurts! It hurts! Argh!!! You cried your heart out until you were pulled into a hug by...

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Guys!! Tell me who! Kuroko or Aomine? I need your comments before I continue this. I'll see you in the next shot! Bye bye~