Kuroko Tetsuya: To be reborn again

Author's Note:

So I want to make a sequel for the past story of Kuroko. Let's start shall we?

_•_•_•_•_•_
Do you believe in reincarnation?

I do believe in it. I want to be reborn and see him again.

Will you hear my wish?

Will you grant it?

Just to see the person you love, you're willing to lose a part of you. That's why...

In exchange of our meeting, I would give up on my feelings for him. Even if it means forgetting my love for him. Just to see him.

And if our destinies intertwine, then I will ask for no more.

"The same dream again... I wonder who is that voice talking about?" You murmured in daze.

"Oi! (First name)! Wake up! It's time for us to go. You don't want to be late on your first day of work right?" A voice down the stairs shouted.

"Oh goddess. Wait for me Aira!" You quickly took a bath and changed to your work attire. It consists of a simple dress and blue necktie. You were just accepted as a preschool teacher near your house and they paid you greatly. You went down and saw your friend Aira, waiting by the door. She has a bright red hair and emerald green eyes.

"Sorry I'm late! I just had this weird dream again."
"Again? Do you think you're alright (First name)?"
"I think so. I just had them after you saved me 7 years ago."
"I still remember that day. It was the day we found you beside a tree bloody like hell."
"Ahahaha. Let's go?" You asked.
"Ugh! It's your fault! Let's go now! I don't want to be late." She shouted in frustration.

Once you reached the school, you can see that it was just a simple kindergarten. You quickly knocked on the door and it was opened by a man 2-3 inches taller than you. He has light blue hair and eyes.

Why do those eyes seem familiar?

"Good morning. Are you (Last name)-san and Okazaki-san?"
"Yes! We're very sorry for being late!"
"You're just in time."
"We're really sorry." You apologized. He just smiled and let you two in. There were kids smiling and laughing to each other. They noticed you and your friend and they quickly surrounded you. The school was not that big but it's composed of three to four rooms which means classrooms as well.

"Wai~ It's the new teacher! Hello! I'm Ito!" A little boy said as he hugged you.

"Hello there Ito. The name's (Last name)(First name). I'm your new teacher."
"It's nice to meet you (Last name)-sensei! Welcome to our home!"
"Hahahaha! It's nice to be here then!"

Soon, you learned the names of the children and you enjoyed being with them. It was just your first day in class but you already knew that you'll enjoy this work especially with these kids. You suddenly felt somebody looking at you and when you looked behind, the only one you could see is Kuroko-sensei. He was tending to the children and it made you smile.

He's nice but why does he look so familiar?

Because he's the person you're destined to be with.

"(Last name)-sensei! Let's play!"
"Hai hai~ I'm tag so let's go? I'll count from 1-20 okay?"
"Okay! Don't peek sensei!"

You played with them. Soon, it was time to go and you said your farewell to them. You were fixing the room with Kuroko when you heard him shift and talk to you.

"(Last name)-san, have we met somewhere before?"
"Hmm? I don't think we have."
"I see. Anyways, the school is going to have a picnic tomorrow."
"Really!? Then will you let me cook?"
"Uh...sure."
"Yes! I'm sure Aira will gladly help me! Where is she anyway?"
"She already left."
"What!? That girl! How dare she left me here!"
"I'll walk you home then. I'm sure your house is not far from here."
"Thank you Kuroko-sensei!"
"You're welcome."