Murasakibara Atsushi: Fever?

"(First name)-chin...."
"Atsushi? What's wrong?" You looked up to the purple giant.

"I'm out of snacks.~"
"I see. Then, you can have this one." You rummaged through your bag and found 2 boxes of pocky. You know it's not enough but it's only for the mean time.

"Wai~ Thank you (First name)-chin~"
"Hai hai~ Now finish that. Himuro has already gone back to class and lunch is almost done."
"Hai~"

After minutes of eating, he was finally done. He was about to get up but he suddenly stumbled and was now on his knees.

"Atsushi! Are you alright?"
"Yeah. Just a bit dizzy that's all."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Now let's go (First name)-chin before Muro-chin comes here."

It worried you a bit that he just suddenly fell down so you kept a close eye on him. During class, you would constantly steal a glance on him since it still worries you. You can see a bit of blush on his face and you're sure that it's not because of somebody. You also noticed that he would put his head in his hand and slowly doze off.

'He's sick. I can clearly see it but what caused him to have that?' You thought of the past few days and remembered that one time, an accident happened at the gym. Murasakibara was poured with a bucket of ice cold water and wasn't able to change quickly.

'Sigh... Now I remember.'

After class, you asked Himuro if Murasakibara can skip practice for today since he's not feeling well.

"Himuro?"
"(First name)?"
"Is it okay for Atsushi to skip practice today? He's...not feeling well."
"I see. Then I'll tell the coach but what happened to him?"
"My guess is that he caught a slight fever due to the bucket of ice."
"Oh. Fukui-senpai was holding a lot and slipped on a banana peel."
"I know. Wanna take a look at him?"
"Oh sure."

You entered your classroom and there in his desk sat the purple giant having a difficult time. You used your index finger and poked him. His face is all flushed and just wanted some rest so he buried his face more.

"See?"
"That's some serious fever. Okay. I'll tell the coach. Take care of him (First name)."
"Thanks Himuro."

When he was gone, you poked Atsushi again and tried to wake him up.

"Atsushi? Come on let's go and rest in my house."
"(First name)-chin~ I don't want to move..."
"But you have to Atsushi. Here, I'll help you. I already contacted your siblings and told them that you're going to stay with me. I have to assist you today and make sure that you'll be healed in no time."

"Will (First name)-chin stay by my side?"
"Yes. Now let's go." Murasakibara's cute side is showing up and is usually like this only when he's sick. You can't help but sigh inside because of his cuteness and being a pain when he's in this stage.

You helped the purple giant to your house and laid him on your bed which surprisingly is enough for him. You grabbed a bowl of cold water and dipped the towel there. You rested the towel in his head to lower down his fever. After that, you went down and prepared some porridge.

"(First name)-chin~~"
"Yes?"
"It's so hot."
"Sigh... I'll go up there."

You went to your room and saw him fumbling with his uniform so you helped him. Of course, you couldn't help but blush a bit but you're already used to it. You felt your chin being lifted.

"(First name)-chin is blushing~ Does she like what she sees?"
"W-What the hell Atsushi!!"
"Hehehe~"
"Argh... Just put on the damn pajamas."
"Hai~"
"Wait here okay? I'll go grab the food I prepared."

You put back the towel and went back to cooking. After that, you went upstairs and fed him.

"Here Atsushi."
"Hmm..." He obeyed and ate it. This is what you love about him. He's very obedient when he's sick.

"After this, drink your medicine."
"Hmm..."

"(First name)-chin?"
"Hmm?"
"May I borrow Mr. Hajime." You immediately know what it is so you grabbed your big stuff toy and let him sleep with it.

"I'm going to the guest room now Atsushi. Sleep well." You were about to switch off the lights but Murasakibara called to you.

"No~ (First name)-chin~ Sleep with me."
"But Atsushi. You need the space and you need to rest in a well-spaced bed."
"I can manage it." He wobbly stood up and pulled you to him. You blushed and just let him get back to bed but not without you.

"Night (First name)-chin~"
"Good night Atsushi." He kissed you on the lips and you know that you'll be the one who's going to be sick next.

••Two days••

"Achoo!!!"
"Ah~ (First name)-chin is sick which means I have to take care of her." You nod and let him do the work. He cooked for you and let you rest but this time, he held your hand and it made you feel very safe.

"Thanks Atsushi."

=END=