Otsubo Taisuke: Piggy Back Ride

It is Friday. Last day of the weekdays! You were glad that you could rest for the week, but you remembered that you were invited by Otsubo to watch their practice so you did.

"Ah. (Last name). Going to watch them practice again?" Shutoku's coach asked. You nodded at him.

"Ah. Good day, Coach. Yes, if it's okay." She sheepishly smiler. The coach grinned at her and even led her to the benches.

"Always."

"Okay! Next one! First string! Run outside 20 laps!" Taisuke ordered. You watched them train their bodies until you spotted the man you were looking for.

"Taisuke!" You called. The said player turned around to see you waving at him.

"(First name). Yo!" He greeted. You asked the captain how their practice was going and he replied that it was tough as always.

"Anyways, I'll see you later. Got to catch up to them."

"Ok!" You watched him go. You went to the stands and finished your remaining homeworks. Half an hour later, they came back sweating so you offered them drinks and towels. You were not their manager but you felt the obligation to do so.

"Here." You offered one player a drink.

"Thanks, (Last name)-senpai. Why don't you join the club as manger, senpai?"

"Nah. Got myself some other stuffs plus I'm busy with my own club and luckily, today's rest day!" You explained.

"You sure are excited nanodayo." Midorima pointed out. You just grinned at his words.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'll go over there." You said to the two first year as you went to Taisuke's side. You called out his name once again and just by seeing your gleaming eyes, he knew that you wanted to go to a convenience store. He sighed before nodding. He was quite worried of you eating ice cream everyday. 

"Don't blame me if you get fat, okay?" He joked. You stopped in your tracks and glared at him.

After another half an hour, the practice ended and you were now walking out of school with Otsubo. You were talking about a lot of things when you suddenly remembered something from your past. Something the two of you would usually do but it will come later. Ice cream first!

"Wai~ Chocolate really is heaven!" You exclaimed as you quickly ate yours.

"Oi! Don't eat so fast or you'll choke." He warned, and as expected, you had a hard time swallowing it.

"W-Water!"

"Ah! Here!" He fished out your own bottle. You quickly drank it and inhaled deeply.

"Ugh! I thought I was going to die." You exclaimed in fear. He gave you a dead stare.

"That's why I told you to eat slowly."

"Eh? But chocolate is heaven and I can't resist it." You reasoned out. He sighed at your excuse. While walking, Otsubo asked how your mother and father were. You simply told him that they were busy with their own world. It made you feel a little lonely, but who were you to complain if those two were doing their best to support you?

"I see."

Suddenly, you remembered a memory from back then and decided to tell him.

"Ne, Taisuke? Do you still remember when we were kids? You use to give me piggy back rides because you said that I'm so clumsy."

"Really? Now that you've mention it. I do remember it. Well, it was certainly your fault. You tripped that time like 3 times? Seriously. Who would even be able to do that?" He laughed at your expense. You glared at him for making fun of your clumsiness.

Silence fell between you two. Walking behind him was different. You could see how broad and muscular he had become. Your once weak childhood friend was now a strong, well-built player.

"Stop staring, (First name)." He teased. A blush covered your cheeks and you quickly denied it, but not before pointing out how tall and well-built he had become.

"Well I can say the same to you." He smiled.

"Huh?" You look at him in confusion as you decided to walk alongside the captain.

"What do you mean?" You asked. A light blush marred his cheeks and he unconsciously rubbed his neck.

"Well you've grown beautiful and strong but... You're still short, Chibi-chan."

You stuck your tongue at him and decided to ran through the park which reminded you with a lot of stuffs. This was the place where he would start carrying you.

"Taisuke. Can I have a piggy back ride?" You asked.

"No. Plus you're in your skirt." He reminded. You told him that you had cycling shorts underneath, but he was still firm with his decision. You pouted a bit and looked away. You were sad that you were not able to do what you usually do as a kid. But you wanted to feel like a kid just a bit. He saw this and sighed. He crouched down.

"Here. Get on." He offered. You were mildly confused before he urged to climb on his back.

"Yay! Thanks, Taisuke." You quickly climbed on his back then he started to push himself up. You quickly wrapped your hands in his neck and rested your head a bit. Soon, you fell asleep.

"I love you.... Taisuke."

He blushed them smile.

"I love you more."

=END=

A/N: Crappy I know! I'll do my best in the next one! See yah!