✨SPECIALS: They care about you- GOM✨

Cough...cough...

Ugh...Why do I feel so sick today? You coughed as you woke up from your slumber. You saw yourself at the mirror. You were very pale and there's a red blush on your face which looked as if you were hit by a pan real hard.

I'm really not feeling well but what could have caused this damn fever? Ugh...

You quickly took a bath and dressed to your normal house clothes. You grabbed your apron and went downstairs to cook. It just then you noticed that your husband is their cooking some breakfast.

You walked to him and kissed him good morning. "Morning hon." "Morning too." He looked at you worriedly. He checked your temperature.

"You have a fever (First name). You go and sit down for awhile."
"But I need to help you. I can't just let my husband cook alone right?"
"No worries. Just sit down and wait for me to finish cooking okay?"

You nod and slowly walk to the couch but before you could even reach the couch, you dropped down and breathe heavily. Small black dots fogged your sight until darkness completely engulfed you.

"(FIRST NAME)!!"

He stopped what he was doing and reached for you. You were breathing heavily so he had to call the doctor. It was very unusual for you to have a fever.

•Kuroko Tetsuya

"How is she doc?" I asked as the doctor checked her. He looked a bit conflicted then smiled.

"She's fine nothing serious. She's just tired which caused her to have a high fever. I suggest you let her rest for two to three days. That should be enough to gain her strength. And do you know that she's pregnant?"
"P-Pregnant? As in a child?"
"Yes. I hope you know."

I smiled greatly at the news. I'm going to be a father but before that, I need to let her rest.

"Thank you very much doc."
"Sure. I'll see you then."
"Yes."

He left and I'm now with her who's sleeping peacefully. She doesn't look like she's suffering but I held her hand just in case.

"Tetsu..."

•Kise Ryota

"(First name)-cchi! Are you alright!?"
"Ryota...cough...cough...I-I feel weak."
"Wait. I'll put you down on the couch."
"Huff...I-I'm sorry..."
"No need to. All I know is that I need to take care of you."

You laughed at this weakly. He's really sweet and caring. He quickly fished out some cold water and dry towel. After he finished putting the towel on your head, he covered you with a blanket and went to cook some porridge.

"(First name)-cchi needs to recover so I'm going to make this one right." He's not really a good cook that's why he's trying he's best for you. After he cooked, he went to your side and held your hand. He, in turn, fell asleep.

"....."
"Mm? Ryota?" You looked beside you and there he was, sleeping. You silently giggled and went back to sleep. You smiled throughout thinking about the two of you.

•Midorima Shintaro

"Oi! Wake up nanodayo." I called to her but her ragged breaths are the only thing I received and it scared me. This was not the first time she had a fever. It was years ago and that was not a pleasant one.

"Wait here nanodayo. I'm going to get some medicine." I put her down the couch and covered her with a blanket.

I opened the refrigerator for some medicine and found it. I went to her and helped her drink it. After that, I grabbed some cold water and dry towel. While putting it on her forehead, I could hear her muttering my name.

"Shin...taro.." I blushed at that. I kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well."

•Aomine Daiki

"(First name)!! Oi!!"
"Dai..ki.."

You looked at him as your face held an agonizing one. It hurts. Your insides feel like it is all burning but at the same time, you feel very cold. You looked at his face and saw a very worried and scared one. You touched his face.

"Why do you look so scared Daiki...?"
"Why wouldn't I!? Look at you! You're suffering!"
"Ahaha...Sorry."
"Just rest here. I'll get some cold water, towel and medicine."
"Thanks..." You fell asleep in his arms. He quickly picked you up and put you down the couch. He fetched all the things he needs and went to your side. After all the work, he cooked some porridge. He went to you and held your hand.

"It scared me you idiot. Don't scare me like that. What would I do if I lose you?"
"You won't so don't over...cough...react Daiki...cough."
"You're awake."
"Just now though."
"Rest again. You need it."
"Mm."

Murasakibara Atsushi

"(First name)-chin!" Atsushi yelled as he caught you. You were burning up real bad and it scared him. You noticed him trembling so you forcefully opened your eyes.

"Atsushi...."
"(First name)-chin! What happened to (First name)-chin!?"
"Don't worry Atsushi... I think I do have a fever."
"(First name)-chin should not force herself out."
"I'm...fin-nngh..." You tried to sit up only to fall down because of massive dizziness.

"Sorry Atsushi. It looks like I can't stand up."
"Then I'll take care of (First name)-chin."
"Thank you Atsushi."

He went upstairs and let you rest after taking some medicine. Before he go downstairs, you held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Sleep well (First name)-chin."

•Akashi Seijuro

"(FIRST NAME)!!" He caught you before you completely fall down. You are breathing heavily and your fever is very high. It scared him that something will happen but was assured enough after you opened your eyes.

"Sei...juro..."
"(First name). Thank the Lord you're alright. How are you feeling?"
"I feel very sick. Sorry for worrying you."
"I'll call the doctor right away. Let me carry you upstairs. You should rest there."
"Mm." It's all you could say as you tried to muster some of the strength left within you.

After he put you down the bed, he quickly called the doctor. The doctor arrived soon and checked you. During the process, you eventually fell asleep. The doctor rose and congratulated Akashi. He told you that you're recovering fast and the good news.

"She's two months pregnant. Congratulations Akashi-san."
She is? S-She is!? I-I'm going to be a father! A father!

He smiled and thanked the doctor. He nods and leaves you two alone. Akashi couldn't help but smile. Before that, he needs to nurse you back to health.

"I love you."

=END=