✨Final Author's Note: Thank You Guys!✨

Everyone! This is my last author note and I thank you all for everything! Thank you guys for cooperating with me and supporting me with all the stories!

I hope you really liked all my stories! I can't even describe how grateful I am. All of those depressing, happy, sad, sassy, cliffhanging stories! Hahaha! I know you can see that I've invented some s*** in there but yeah. I think it's good enough.

This story started on April (I think... Maybe... Nah!) and I can't believe that until this October, this story just keeps on going and going! And I finally reached 31k views with 1k votes. My friend continues to encourage me to do this and I'm really grateful for her.

The chapter: DESTINY, marks the end of this book. I hope that you'll enjoy my other three and I hope you'll spread my story of KNB. I'll introduce the other three:

•Haikyu! Light to Paradise
This consists of all of your favorite characters paired with you. Join this book as you experience joy, depression(?), sadness, and bliss. It's a free book but I still can't do yaoi or yuri but I can put a bit of mature. Note A BIT.

•Kuroko no Basket: Assertion of the Heart

This is the second book of Miracles of Light. Continuing the book that made some of you smile, cry and laugh. As usual, it contains only fluff yet interesting stories of life with your favorite character.

Read it to find more.

Tails of the Missing One
A new generation has been born and a new destiny has been set. What will you do if your the "Chosen One" destined to save the world from an evil force who once lurked the surface and is now returning to claim his rights?

Follow Sakura Kaze, an ordinary girl whose life has been altered to something she didn't expect after she met Biometal Model I.Experience the thrill of battle,hidden truths, legend, curses and romance along the way. Expect the unexpected, the turn of events as we proceed to discover the truth of who she is. And what is her grandfather has to do with her biometals.

Magi: A Tale of a New Beginning 

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wielding the ability to talk with her djinn and her knowledge about the Alma Torran, many sought to have her by their side.

For years, she knew nothing but only the darkness that crept within her life until a voice gave her the opportunity to rise and be born in the world created by King Solomon. Along her travels, she met Aladdin and the gang while facing troubles and dangers that threatened not only her but the people she met.

After conquering the 36th dungeon, Azami lost a part of her memories and it's up to her and the gang to discover those missing fragments. Successfully, she was able to remember everything but is she too late to save the world from an impending doom? Will she be able to guide the magi and the singularity towards a bright future?

"This is your destiny. Follow the rukh and direct the lost towards the light."

Follow her towards an adventure she won't expect. She will learn trust, betrayal, love and friendship.

(I don't own anything here my original characters. Enjoy! (✨U✨)9)