Akashi Seijuro: Alive

It was late at night when you decided that you will confess to your long time crush, Akashi Seijuro. You planned all of it, but what you did not know was that fate decided to play with you for a while.

The Next Day

"(First name)." You looked up from the journal you were working on. Akashi was there, and he informed you about your next task.

"The council members want you to print them out copies for the upcoming visit of the other school. Also, as manager of Rakuzan, I want you to make out at least 5 formations and 10 copies for the members. The deadline is on Thursday." He ordered.

"Sure! I'll get it all done." You assured him. He nodded before going back to the student council room. Quickly, you fixed your things to accomplish everything when you remembered something you forgot. Cursing internally, you weighed your options.

'Ah! I forgot to tell him to meet me at Mana-san's tea house today. Sigh. Guess I'll do it tomorrow? But I really want to tell him today. Wait, I still have time later so why not invite him right?' Quickly, you packed your journal and other materials to grab lunch.

After break time

'Sigh. So it's Science?'

The professor kept on talking about physics but you were not paying attention to it because you already studied it a year before. The lesson only seemed to be some kind reminder for you. Time passed and soon, class was over. You wanted to ask him something before the club practice starts, but he was nowhere to be found.

'Where is he?'

After awhile, you gave up and decided to go to the gym. He was there practicing with everybody. You sighed at that and nonchalantly called for them.

"Hey, everyone." Your sour mood was dampened by you upperclassman's greeting.

"Hello, (Nickname)-chan!" Kotaro greeted.

"Yo."
"Domo."
"Hello."

You proceeded to give them the copies of their training regimen. They started doing what was specified. You contemplated on whether you want to ask him or not. He caught you in a pinch and asked what was it that you wanted to say.

"You see, I really want to go to Mana-san's tea house. Can we go there later with everyone?"

"Why?" He asked. You sheepishly smiled and said, "Nothing really. I just wanted to treat everyone. Can we?" He thought for a while before giving you a confirmation. Beaming at his positive attitude, you hugged him instinctively before pulling away to skip towards the coach. You were oblivious of the heat that crept up his face though.

After three hours of practice, all of you were ready to go to Mana-san's tea house. They ordered almost half of the menu there, and you knew that your money reserved will be spent. All. Of. It.

"Sigh. Guys, remind me to never treat you again. This will the first and last time I'll do this!" You whined. The others laughed at your expression. That made you slump on your seat even more. Akashi shook his head.

"Do you really want to spend all your money for these idiots?" He asked.

"Hey, that's not nice and yes. I really can't blame them so I'll let it pass today."

"Okay."

After that, everyone went home. Akashi decided to accompany you for awhile. While walking down the intersection, you turned around to him.

"Say Seijuro?" He looked up from his phone.

"Yes?" You gave him a warm smile before mouthing the words, " I like you."

At the sudden impulse, you left him hanging after your confession and turned around. Unfortunately, a truck was waiting to struck you. It was as if time itself slowed down as you watch his frightened expression. You really have such a bad luck.

"(First name)!"

"I really have such a bad luck." And with that, everything went black.

Akashi's POV

(First name) just confessed to me. I knew something was weird with how she moved around me but her words silenced me. I also did not expect the truck to come. There was no way I could know that. (First name) was there, sprawled on the floor, blood gushing on her side. I ran to her and called for the hospital quickly. After some time, the doctor came out of the ER bringing good news.

"Mr. Akashi, the patient is now stable but she's suffering from coma right now. We are yet unsure of her waking time." The doctor informed me as I but my lip in frustration.

"I see. Thank you and please doctor, do everything you can to save her."

"We'll do everything, Mr. Akashi. You can visit her right now. She will not be able to respond to any of your words though." He said. I nodded before entering the room. She was sleeping on that white bed. She looked so peaceful. I walked towards her and caressed her face.

"(First name), please wake up soon. I want to tell you personally about how I feel. It seems empty without me seeing your reaction." I whispered. I did not expect any answer so I left early.

Everyday, I would visit her and she would look so peaceful everytime but that changed after three months of comatose. She looked paler than ever when suddenly, the beeping sound stopped and a dead line echoed throughout the room. Panicking, I quickly called for the doctor.

"Charge! One more time! Charge!"

"Move it to charge 2! Again! Charge! Charge!" The same dead line echoes and the doctors stopped resuscitating her. The faced me and apologized.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Akashi, but this is where we should stop her life support now." His grim words struck me. I did not want to lose another important person in my life ever again.

"No! She's still alive! She can't leave me!" The doctor insisted that she was gone, and I could not accept that fact.

"No!"

Your POV

'It's so dark. Seijuro? I can hear his voice.' I tried to make out of whatever they were saying.

"She's not yet dead! She can't die! Wake up, (First name)!"

'Seijuro?'

"I love you!" My heart ached painfully at his voice. It was full of pain and anguish that I wanted to know why he was crying while calling my name.

Akashi's POV

The dead line echo stopped and was replaced by a steady sound of beating heart. The doctor turned around and was surprised about her.

"(First name)?"

"It's a miracle! She came back from the dead!"

"Please leave us alone for now." I demanded. They told me that they will have to check her vitals for a while and they did. (First name) was really alive, and I found myself unable to believe. Soon, they left us.

"I'm home." She whispered. I held her hand tightly.

"I thought you'll leave me! Please don't do that ever again!" She gave me that warm smile before asking if what I said about her was true. I rested my forehead on her own.

"Yes. So will you please be mine? Be my empress?"

"Yes." I was so glad that I kissed her passionately. I didn't want her to leave me ever again.

=END=