Kasamatsu Yukio: My Song to You

Kasamatsu's POV

"Okay! That's it for today, pack-up and start cleaning the gym!" I told my teammates.

"Yes!"

"Ne~ Kasamatsu-senpai?" I was putting away the balls when Kise approached and asked me.

"What is it now Kise?" My voice showed annoyance but I couldn't help it. This idiot was going to ask something stupid again.

"Do you know the seven mysteries of this school?"

"Now what idiocy is that? What is it that you want to know?"

"Well, my classmates have been talking about it all day earlier and I was just curious. They say that during after class, you will hear somebody playing the piano but when one student opened the door, there was nobody there! Can you imagine that senpai!?"

"Don't shout in my ear will you!?" I said as I kicked his back.

"Ouch! You don't have to kick me that hard senpai!" He complained. I kicked him again and smacked his head.

"I don't know if it's true or not and I don't plan on knowing also. Focus will you. Our next practice game is next week."

"But we always win su~" His arrogance really pisses me off.

"You also have to practice for Seirin you know."

"I know su~"

"Sigh. Let's go."

3rd POV

The team except Kasamatsu went home already. Okay. Not Kise since he had some photo shoot for the day. Kasamatsu went to his classroom to get the things he left and to the office to submit the forms from the basketball team. After that, he passed by the music room and true to what Kise said, there was a faint sound of piano being played.

*ding dong ding dong*

'I wonder who is that playing the piano? Is it really a ghost? Nah. I don't think so. Ghosts don't exist.'

He tried to open the door but when he did, he saw that there was no one there. The music stopped as well. The piano's back was what faced him so it looked like there was no one there. A bit flabbergasted, he moved out of the room.

2nd POV

"Ouch! My head...Ugh! What the hell!?"

You looked at the door and saw that it was open.

'Huh? Why would anyone be still here at this time?'

"Oh well. Ah! It's time for that teacher to come home."

You went to the teachers' office and true to that, your cousin, who was a teacher here, was fixing his things, getting ready to go home. He spotted you.

"Ah! (First name)-chan!" He hugged you tightly while you tried to pry him off.

"Shut up Hajime!" He pouted. You gave him the look and he stopped hugging you.

"Mou~ You're so mean."

"You know, someone probably heard me again." You told him.

"Playing the piano?"

"Yup."

The two of you were walking down the hallway while talking.

"Mou~ (First name)-chan, why don't you play in front of the others?"

"Nah. I'm not a buddy-person. No thanks."

"I'll make you!" He threatened.

"I'll see you try." You gave him a smirk before leaving the room.