Kasamatsu Yukio: Clear Sky

"Let's meet here again someday. If you ever miss me just look at the sky okay?"

You smiled at him and made him wore the necklace you made for him.

"I'll see you someday Yukio."

"Kasamatsu-senpai! Wake up! The coach said that we should run 7 laps outside."

"Agh... I got it idiot. I'm awake." Kasamatsu walked towards the door and looked up at the sky.

'Will I meet you again (First name)?'

"Let's go senpai!"
"Shut up you idiot or I'll kick you!"
"Ouch! You already did senpai!"
"You'll run 10 laps! Go now before I change it to 20!"
"No! Please don't senpai!"
"Go run!"

'Sigh...' He sighed as he followed the blondie idiot.

~With you~

"I wonder if Yukio still remembers." You walked towards your new school, Kaijo. 'I hate it when I have to go back there just because my mom forgot to pay for the uniforms.'

You walked lazily towards the school. While walking, you heard people breathing and stomping their feet. You looked over at the side and saw people jogging. But one particular guy caught your eye. One with short black hair and steel gray eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and matching black shorts. He seemed to be arguing with the blondie beside him who is the most well-known model, Kise Ryouta.

'That black-haired guy seems so familiar. Those eyes. Wait. Could it be?' You looked at the group in wonder again. You were pulled out of trance by your phone vibrating. It was a message.

"Have you paid yet? ~Mom. Seriously!? The hell."

~The Next Day~

It was the new start of your day at Kaijo. 'Okay. I just need to calm down and introduce myself. Hah....hoh..."

"Please come on Kisaragi-san."

You walked inside and saw about 18 students. You were still nervous but you tried to keep yourself intact.

"Hello. I'm Kisaragi (First name). It's nice to meet you all. Please take care of me from now on." Applaud and cheers erupted from the class which made you  smile 'cause they accepted you very easily. Soon, you were asked to sit down at the back.

"Is he late again?"
"Most probably Ms. Kate. They had a game yesterday."
"I see but still. It's not an excuse."

After you sit down, the door suddenly opened and there stood the boy you saw yesterday. He was panting real hard.

"You're late again Kasamatsu."
"I'm sorry Ms. Kate. There was an emergency."
"Sigh...better sit down and you have a new classmate Kasamatsu. She's over there. I'm hoping that you will show her around later."
"Sure."

Once he sat down, he turned to you and greeted you. He was really familiar until you remembered your childhood friend's face.

'Could it be that he's Yukio? The Yukio I knew?'

After class, he showed you around and you literally memorized it all. Don't ask how, it's like an instinct. Your mind was somewhere else but you were pulled out of your dream world by Kasamatsu.

"Hmm? Is there something wrong Kasamatsu-san?"
"Oh nothing really. I just want to ask if you are interested in any clubs here since I already explained some to you."

"Well...basketball and volleyball both interest me but I want to try being the manager of basketball team since my friend always play it."
"I see...and that friend of yours is?"
"He's a very determined player. Though he's strict at times, he's still the kind and loving Yuki I know."
"Yuki?"
"Yup. He's name is originally Yukio but I don't know his last name. I never get to 'cause we have to move back to Akita."
"I see."

~With Yukio~
'Could it be that she's...'

I still have my suspicions that she may be my long lost friend. I want to meet her again that's why I won't give up on knowing. (First name), you interest me so much.

After I introduced her to the coach and was accepted as the manager, she easily got along with everyone. She's very kind and understanding.

~After 3 months~

"Kise-kun! Kasamatsu is asking for you!"
"(First name)-cchi! Wait up! I'm still changing!"
"You're so slow Kise-kun! We're going to be late and you know that Kasamatsu doesn't like it when we are!"
"Don't remind me!"

The two of you came out of the changing room laughing and in hurry as well. You spotted the black-haired captain pissed off, waiting for the two of you by the entrance.

"Why are you two late!? Kise, go and run 10 laps. (First name), go and refill those bottles. It must be done before 5 pm got it? Start now!"
"Eh!? B-B-But we only have 45 minutes Kasamatsu."
"That's why you two, move your asses!"

You two quickly run and tried to finish your tasks. It was a usual routine and the two of you are already used with Kasamatsu's attitude plus there was one time where you caught his sweet and caring side but only you can know that.

"Kasamatsu? I'm done."
"Good. Now will you help me here?"
"Huh?"

When you walked to him, he suddenly hugged you. It made you blush real hard like a tomato. You can feel his heart racing and you only hoped that he can't hear yours 'cause it's really beating fast.

"K-K-Kasamatsu?"
"You're that (First name) right? If you are her, then call me Yukio like you always do."
"So you really are my Yukio."
"Call my name."
"Yukio. It's nice to finally see you. I missed you."
"I missed you as well. Why didn't you tell me?"
"I did."
"When?" He pulled away and looked at you. You told him that it was after your practice a month ago but the problem is that Kasamatsu made you refill the bottles because of a certain blondie idiot.

"Eh? I really did."
"Sigh... Why were acting like that when I'm with Kise-kun anyway?"
"I-I don't want him near y-you."
"What does that mean?"
"I've missed you and..."
"And?"
"I-I really like you okay!? Ever since we were kids."
"Yukio..."
"S-So w-will you be my g-girlfriend!? A-Argh!! I'm not really good with this."
"*chuckle* Yes."
"I thought so..of course you wouldn't date- what!? You said yes?"
"Yes Yukio. I will be your girlfriend."
"Yes!!! Hahaha! I finally have you." He kissed you passionately.

"After all these years, I have you now and I will never let you go (First name)."
"Same here Yukio."

*Extra:

"Ahem. Are we interrupting something?"

The two of you blushed madly. The whole team saw that sweet moment and some even pictured you two.

"I didn't know you were jealous of me Kasamatsu-senpai. Hahahaha!"
"Shut up you idiot or I will kick you."
"Ouch! You already did senpai!"

'Here they go again.' You smiled sheepishly at your boyfriend and to stop him from killing the blondie, you decided to kiss his cheeks.

"There. I'll see you tomorrow Yukio."

"Wieeeehhh!"
"Nice one Kasamatsu!"
"Go for it captain!"

All Yukio can do is just look at your retreating figure while blushing madly.

'She will be the death of me someday.'

=END=