Specials #4:Back to School(GOM)

Author's Note:

Yo minna!! So I decided to make another special! This time! Back to school! I know some have already started while ours will be starting tomorrow! Hahaha! Anyways! I hope you'll like it!

_•_•_•_•_•_

You were woken up by your very annoying alarm clock. You remembered that today is the first day of school, you're now a second year and just one more, you'll be graduating.

"Morning mom!"
"Morning sweetie. Here's breakfast."
"Thanks. I'll be going now."
"This early?"
"Yup! Don't wanna be late! Later mom!"
"Take care."
"I will!"

You quickly jogged towards your school. Once you've reached it, the classroom divisions were already posted on the board outside. A lot were rejoicing for being classmates again while some held a gloomy face. You looked over to it and saw what class you're in when suddenly:

•Kuroko Tetsuya

"I see were classmates again this year (First name)-san."
"Kyaah!! W-Where the hell did you come from Tetsu!?"
"Umm... I've been here the whole time."
"Really? Sorry. I must have been too preoccupied."
"It's okay. (First name)-san, have you seen Kagami-kun?"
"Kagami? No."

Both of you thought for a moment and came to realize that:

'He's late. Probably he can't sleep. Again.'

"Sigh... Anyways, I see that the basketball club has new members. I passed by the desk earlier and there are about 10. Who do you think will pass?"

"I don't know but we can see it later after class."

"Yeah. You're right."

You were almost in your classroom when suddenly, you slipped.

"Wah!!!" You waited for the impact but nothing came. You looked up and saw Kuroko holding you. You were so close so you blushed.

"A-A-Ahhh! S-Sorry about t-that."
"Are you alright (First name)-san?"
"Yeah." You looked at what made you slip and it was a freaking banana peel!! Who in the right mind would leave it here!?

Later at class...

The teacher was still talking when the door opened. It showed a disheveled looking Kagami.

"You're late Kagami-san. Please sit down."
"I'm sorry sir."

He quickly sat and when recess came, he slammed his hands on Kuroko's desk and yelled:

"You bastard! You said you're going to wake me up!"
"I did."
"Kagami... He's not Momoi okay?"
"Argh!! Were you whispering?"
"No. But I continued to knock and doorbell but there was no answer."
"Sigh... Seriously Kagami?"

"..............."

•Kise Ryouta

"(Last name)-cchi!!" You were quickly yelled in the morning by the loud mouth blondie.

"Kise-kun... Stop shouting so early in the morning! You idiot!!!"
"Ahaha... Gomen. Anyways, what class are you?"
"Class 2-A. You?"
"We're in the same class!!"

"Ugh...." Here comes the torture. Although you would like to be his classmate, it would be very noisy because of his damn fan girls! They will squeal and shout and if you talk to him, they will damn glare!!

You were walking towards you're classroom with Kise when you saw Kasamatsu-senpai.

"Morning senpai."
"Morning (Last name). Same class?"
"Yeah...sigh... Why are you doing here anyways senpai?"
"Just picked up some documents. I'll be going out now actually."
"I see."