Takao Kazunari: Don't Let Me Forget

It's too dark...

You will be different right now (First name).

Eh?

You will and surely fall to the darkness. You will lose the person you love. You will.

What do you mean!? Who are you!?

Mind your words little one. Fate is a mess.

Wait what!? Come back! Wait! WAIT!!!!

"WAAHHH!!!!" You woke up from that lucid dream and looked at the clock. "*huff...huff*" It was already 6 in the morning. 'I need to get ready...' You quickly stood up and strode over to the bathroom. Once you faced the mirror, you felt a strange throbbing in your head. "W-Wha-" 'What the hell is this!?' You started to sway but you were able to retain your balance. You looked at the mirror again and pondered about what happened.

"This is weird. After that dream... I feel different." You shook your head and put it aside. You quickly bathe yourself and dressed. There was a note sticking on the fridge.

I will be going home late tonight (First name). I left early because of the damn work calling for me. Once you leave the house, lock it up okay?

Love,
~Mom

"Sigh... There she goes again." You placed the cup down and grabbed your bag. Distance from the school is not a problem for you. If all, it's very refreshing cause you get to walk and jog. You were walking up the road when you spotted the all-so-familiar rickshaw. 'Kazu? And...Midorima-san.'

"Kazu! Midorima-san!"
"(First name)-chan!"
"Good morning."
"You have practice today?"
"Ah. You're going to watch aren't you (First name)-chan?"
"Of course."
"You better get moving you two. It's almost time." Midorima butted in your conversation.

"Time?" You looked at the time and it's... 8:00!!! Classes usually start at 8:15 and you only have 15 damn freaking minutes! You're at least a kilometer away from school.

"Let's go!!!! We're gonna be late!!!"
"That's why I told you two to move already nanodayo!"
"Wah!!!! Sorry!!!"
"We're so sorry Shin-chan!!!"

Ding...dong...ding..dong... The sound of the bell rang and you just got in time.

SAFE....

"Let's go!" Classes went by really quick. It was when you looked at the mirror when you felt your head throbbing again. 'W-What...'

You will fall into the darkness milady. You will.

"Who the freak are you!?"

Hehehe... Your subconscious... Well I'm going to let you rest for awhile honey.

"Don't you call me that!"

Sleep.

Sleepiness starts to work out to you. You walked down the hallway and saw Takao. He smiled when he saw you then he ran to you but your eyes were a bit dull.

"(First name)...?"
"Ka...zu..."

THUD

His eyes widened as you fall down. He ran and caught you in his arms. You lied there lifelessly. Your breathing is a bit irregular but there is no indication of high fever.

"(FIRST NAME)!!! Wake up! (First name)!"
"..."

He delivered you to the nurse and let her help you. After some checking and giving medication, you finally calmed down.

"What happened to her nurse?"
"Her heart suddenly palpitated and it resulted to stress and lost of conscience. I advice to let her rest here for awhile."
"I see."
"You may check her there."
"Thank you very much nurse."
"No problem." The nurse soon left and Takao cradled your hand.

"Mmm... Kazu?"
"(First name)! H-How are you feeling!? Is there anywhere that hurts? Does your arm hurts? Your head? Your kn-"
"I'm alright Kazu. Nothing serious. It's just..."
"Just what? I'm worried (First name)."
"You already know my feelings for you Kazu and can you promise me? Don't let me forget... Don't let me forget my love for you. Something's happening Kazu. Somewhere deep within my mind. It's frightening... I'm so scared..."

"(First name)..."

"Don't..let me forget..." Darkness covered your eyes. And you fell into the unwavering darkness.

~~After 3 Days~~

"Where am I?" You opened your eyes to an unfamiliar place. All is white and it scared you. 'What is this place? Where am I? W-Who am I!?' Fear suddenly starts to settle in your heart. 'N-No!!!! No!!! Please! Let me out! Let me know! Who am I?' The door suddenly opened and there stood a young man with black hair and steel eyes.

"You're finally awake." His voice is familiar but not much. Who is he?

"Umm... Who are you? More likely..who am I?" Hurt flickered within his eyes and it confused you. 'Did I say something wrong?'

"You're (Last name)(First name). I'm Takao Kazunari. I am...your boyfriend."
"E-Eh? B-Boyfriend?"

It is something that scares you but at the same time relieves you. He looks very kind and funny. He smiled a bit and went to sit by your side. He swept a piece of hair on your face and held your hand.

"I made a promise to you (First name). That no matter what, I'll make you remember. I will not let you forget it. I know you can feel that." You blush a bit but nod anyways. His words are so trusting.

Day by day, he would visit you from his practice and it made you happy. You wish to see him more as if he was a part of you. It helped you recollect your memories and one by one you gain them.

"Kazu..." You suddenly said while staring at the distance. Takao stopped whatever he was doing to look at you. He was shocked to hear that from you. Ever since you forgot some of your memories, you started to call him Takao.

"Do you remember everything now (First name)?"
"Eh? N-No.. Not that I know of it... Only a bit... Bits..."
"I see. Don't worry! We'll get them in time!"
"Okay!"

~After a week~

Where am I? Why is this thing so familiar....?

Hello again little one.

Little one?

Oh I guess I went too far. Well, what do you know. You did lose your memories!

W-What? Could it be that you-

Yup! Well it was based on faith so I had to. Don't worry. You'll gain them again. Here!

Bright light engulfed you and soon, a small light came to your way and went to your chest.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

"AAAAAHHHH!!!! *huff huff*" You woke up from another dream and soon your memories came to you like a bullet train on its very high speed.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" The doctor came to your aid and calmed you down. The pain was unbearable! Help...Kazu...

"(First name)!"
"Sir. You're not allowed here."
"I need to be by her side please. Just for a while."
"A-Ah... Fine. Just for awhile."

He held my hands while tears streamed down my face. After that, it feels very normal again. Like there was no pain at all.

"Let her rest. Let's go."

~~After 3 hours~~

"Kazu...Kazu..."
"(First name)...?"
"I remember it all now! I remember it all!" He smiled greatly and faced me. He held my cheeks and put our foreheads together.

"Both of us together."
"Both of us together." We smiled to each other and gave continuous light kisses.

=END=