Hayama Kotaro: Skateboarding

3rd POV

Everybody cheered as they saw two people with amazing skills skate down the flat form. None of them would even budge as they show the crowd their own skills. Determination is seen in their eyes as they slid down the concrete path.

"Go Hayama!!"
"Go (Last name)-san!!!"
"Wohoo!!!!"
"Yeah!!!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered as you did your special technique: Dancing Blade. The way you manipulated your board was so amazing and mystifying. It's as if you're riding through a blade grazing at the edges putting on dangerous stunts.

It looked as if fairy dusts trailed you as you jump.

"Hah!!"

"YEAH!!!!" The crowd cheered. Hayama stares at you wide eye. It was such a magnificent sight. He will admit defeat for now but next time, he will show you the true form of skateboarding.

"You're good."
"Thanks. You're not bad yourself." You shake his hands. Then, he challenged you that next time you see each other on the ramp, he will defeat you.

"I'll wait for it. By the way, what's your name?"
"Kotaro. Hayama Kotaro."
"(Last name)(First name). Nice to meet you. Well I'll see you sometime Hayama. Ja." You skid down the streets as you waved him goodbye. You gotta admit that he's good when he skates so fast as if he was a cheetah. (A/N: Coincidence? Hahaha!!)

You like skateboarding ever since you're a child. Your father inspired you to play it. He was still at the age of 27 when they had you and he would always show his skills to you especially when you visit the park. But now that he's gone, you want to show him how much you've grown and how much he had influenced you.

"Hmm... What should I cook for today? Mama said she'll be coming home two days from now because of Uncle Pierre's work. Sigh..."

??? POV

"What's wrong with that slut!? She sure loves getting the attention huh!? We're better than her! Hah! It's time to teach that bitch a lesson."

Three girls erupted from behind as they slowly approached you with a bat.

"Hiyaahh!!!!!"

2nd POV

"KYAAAHHHH!!!" A dark hooded figure suddenly came and smacked your legs. 'It hurts like f***!! Argh!!'

"Hahaha! Now that's done you damn bitch! Getting all the attention to yourself!?"

'What the!?'

"Heh~ So you're jealous of that!? How pathetic! You low life bitches! Call me one, I don't care, after all you're much of a bitch than me! How low of you to do this!"

"Say whatever you want but with that injury, I assure you that you'll never be able to skate! Hahahah!"

"You damn bitches! Get out of my sight before I kill you!" You were really not the type of person to curse much but with this girls doing this to you, who wouldn't!?

'It hurts like hell!' Once they scampered away, you called your butler, Louis. You were a rich kid but not as snob as some does. Note SOME. You know that not all rich people are like that. It's better to know one fully first before judging.

"Louis?"
"Milady? What's wrong?"
"Will you fetch me by the shopping district near the park? Do it quickly please." You tried not to show any pain from you leg but it really hurts like hell!

"Hurry up Louis. It hurts." You started to sob so he quickly dropped the call and drove towards you. He was shocked and his eyes were filled with anger when he saw the state you were in.