Murasakibara Atsushi: Sweets

Both you and your boyfriend, Atsushi, were buying foods for your upcoming field trip this Friday.

"Say Atsushi, which is more sweeter? Candies or chocolates?" You asked while weighing the two options yourself.

"Hmm. Let's see I think chocolates. But it's not like I care as long as I have my sweets." He nonchalantly replied.

"You're right. Though I don't know what sweets to buy." You whined as you glanced at your phone which held lists of various sweets you had seen in every store.

"How about we buy the sweets? We can pay and share it together. We're sitting together right?" You beamed at his idea before dragging the taller male towards the mall.

"Sure! Yay! Sweets!"

Your boyfriend was being a lazy bum, so you waved at him to come over quickly. Atsushi returned it lazily while eating his lollipop. As you entered, you quickly grabbed a cart and both of you wheeled down to the sweets section. You picked a lot starting from pockies to Oreos to cookies and stuff. Your boyfriend grabbed all the sweets he saw and put it all in the cart. All the people shopping there sweat-dropped at your actions. You did not mind though because Atsushi was with you. You then went to the cashier and paid for all the food using your credit card. It was a lot, but Atsushi offered to carry half of the grocery. After that, you went home and bid him goodnight.

"Thanks, Atsushi. I'll see you tomorrow." You gave him a peck on the cheeks before closing the door.

The Next Day
Bus Stop

You were there at the bus stop waiting for Atsushi. Once you spotted him, you waved at him, and he walked to you, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Did you bring everything? You didn't eat all of it right?" You asked.

"No." He replied. You grinned at his response.

"Great then, we can share fair and square!"

"(First name)-chin, the bus is here." He announced. You thanked him, and soon, the bus parked in front of you.

The inside was cool and clean. As planned, you chose the back seat which was the long one. It could hold up to six people at most. Pulling Atsushi along, you settled in quite quickly. You sat beside (Male friend's name) before the thought of eating strawberry pocky crosses your mind.

"Atsushi, can I have the strawberry pocky you recommended yesterday." The purple giant handed you the box of sweet and true to his words, it was not that bad. Just then, (Male friend's name) took a piece of your pocky from your mouth by breaking a piece.

"This is good (First name)-chan." He commented. It annoyed you because it was your food but forgave him when he sent you an apologetic face.

"Geez. Thanks though, Atsushi recommended it!" Atsushi, Who was radiating off a possessive aura, smirked at that. Slowly, you felt very drowsy, but you tried to stay awake only to fail miserably. Soon, your head fell on Atsushi's shoulder and you slept peacefully.

Murasakibara's POV

When I saw (Male friend's name) bit on (First name)-chin's food, I felt incredibly angry. Their conversation went on and I sent him a smug look after she credited me. Later on, I saw her dozing off and fell on my shoulders asleep. I, then, faced the obnoxious man.

"Lay off will you. She's mine and no one can replace me." I said in between my chewing. He gave me a glare which did not really scare me.

"You don't know for sure, Murasakibara-kun." He sounded so sure and I narrowed my eyes at his tone.

"You are such a pain. You will never get her anyway so why should I?" I bit on my next sweets and he was daring me.

"I'll make you see."

'Heh? I can't believe someone managed to challenge me and over her too? He's a pain that's what I know. Better kick him out of the scene.'

2nd POV

'Hmmm. Atsushi? Eh?' So in the end you fell asleep, but you were happy because you knew that he was there to fight the monsters. Although, the purple giant did fall asleep, and the teachers were already calling everyone out of the bus.

"Atsushi. Atsushi. We're here." You rattled while the taller male turned to his side and mumbled, "No."

"Let's go Atsushi. Himuro is waiting for us." You coaxed. He groggily woke up before following you down the bus. It was just a trip inside an old white museum with a lot of history.

After the tiring trip inside, you told Atsushi that you will be outside by the tree. You walked to the vending machine to grab a drink when suddenly you were pulled into a tight embrace.

"(First name)-chan. I like you." A creepy voice whispered in your ear. You noticed that it was (Male friend's name). Flashes of you being tied in the basement and the whips entered your mind. The fear enveloped you as your body instantly shook. Your voice was trapped in your throat and tears welled up in your eyes. The past kept on taunting you as you begged him to release you.

"Please let go. I-I don't like you that way, (Male friend's name). Please, I already have Atsushi. So please let go." Your voice was weak but that only made the male furious.

"Why!? Is it because he's in the basketball team or is it because he's the same with you!? Sweet buddies?" He shouted. A flash of a man shouting and bringing down his whip crossed your mind and you flinched horribly at that. Trying to control yourself, you begged once more.

"Please... Let go.... I-I don't want this...please!"

"Do you really think you're going out of my sight that easily!?" That was the breaking point. Your whole body stiffened as you whispered one name.

"Atsushi."

Just then, you were pulled out of him and to another man's chest. You knew that it was Atsushi just by the scent. He noticed your trembling figure especially your hands that clutched his sweater tightly. You fought your way on trying to stay awake.

'Atsushi is here. I'm safe. He's not here. He will not hurt me anymore.' You thought.

"I told you didn't I? (First name)-chin is mine and no one can touch her. You don't know her so back off!"

You had not seen Atsushi this angry, radiating such aura. You pried yourself away and looked at his eyes telling him to stop. 'It's okay' Your eyes told him. His eyes softened at your naive attitude before turning back to the man in front. He told him to get lost. Once he was gone, the purple haired giant hugged you and apologized for leaving you.

"It's fine, Atsushi. I'm not hurt. I was just scared. Sorry."

"I should be the one to say sorry because I left you."

"Thank you... Atsushi especially by saving me...." You slowly drifted off to unconsciousness. Atsushi cradled you in his arms before giving you a kiss on the forehead as protection.

=END=