Male Riko x Reader: Training

Author's Note:

Yo minna! So this is a request from @Tribocharge! I hope you'll like it. I tried so I hope it does. Anyways! Enjoy as always! And don't forget to vote and comment! Requests are always open on the board, just message me or comment thanks!

_•_•_•_•_•_
That loss was inevitable. Touo was very amazing. Even though the duo freak was there, it was still not enough. That game brought Seirin to tears. Such loss especially to a generation of miracle. It was really painful. You were the manager and assistant coach yet you weren't able to do anything. Your 'clairvoyance' was wasted as well.

"(First Name), let's go." Riko said as he places his bag on his shoulder. You covered your face with your hood as tears continued to flow.

"I-I'll be staying h-here for a while Riko. I have to c-change. Please g-go without me." You tried to say but failed since your voice cracked in the end.

"(First name)." He walked to you and hugged you. You couldn't help but burst into more tears. He pats your head while you continue to cry.

"Wah! I-I couldn't do anything! My ability! It was all wasted! It hurts Riko. It's like my heart is being ripped apart."

"Shh. Don't cry. It was a bitter defeat but we'll definitely rise again and defeat them."

"Ahhhh!" You continued to cry until you fall asleep.

Riko's POV

It hurt to see (First name) like this. She had been very helpful especially with her clairvoyance. It might just show a bit of future sight but that's enough plus she was like me, she wanted to train them to the fullest. That was why I like her.

I remembered that there was no one in her house since her parents are away in Australia. Maybe she can rest at home.

"I'm home."

"Riko-tan! How's the game?"

"We lost dad and don't shout, she's sleeping."

"Eh? (First name)-chan?"

"Yeah. She cried because of not being helpful." I said. He was surprised and asked me about the details.

"What? Why would she think that? She's very rare especially to have that ability." Father patted her head.

"She's very precious to me myself."

"Wah! My little Riko's growing up!" He squealed. I gave him a glare and told him to shut up.

"Anyways, she'll sleep in my room."

"Sure but don't do anything to her!"

"Shut up you perverted old man!" I went to my room and laid her down. I changed her clothes and thankfully she was wearing a camisole underneath. After that, I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well."

2nd POV

"Mmm. Where am I?"

You looked around and saw that you were in Riko's house. It was the place you were so familiar with. You walked towards the mirror and saw that your shirt was changed. You flushed at the thought but remembered the camisole so you sighed in relief.

"Are you awake yet (First name)?" A voice said after a knock.

"Yes. Come in." Rika opened the door and he set down a carefully prepared breakfast. You apologized profusely for the trouble but he just waved it off.

"No worries. Dad agreed and here's your breakfast."

"Thanks."

"How are you feeling?" He asked silently. You dropped your chopsticks and clenched your fists tightly.