KurokoxReaderxKise: Warmth

"So you're attending Seirin, Kuroko?"

You looked at your phantom friend who stood outside the gates of Teiko. Both of you wore a sad smile as you bid each other farewell.

"You'll be attending Kaijo right (Last name)-san?"
"Yes."
"With Kise-kun?"

All you could do is nod. Like Aomine, Kise is a handful and you need to look out for him as well. Well you've been friends ever since your in elementary. If you would actually ever have the chance, you would have gone to different school. None of the school chosen by the Generation of Miracles 'cause you really want to have a new start of everything. There is just something that makes you stay with them. Like there's a missing puzzle you need to put.

"Then I'll see you when the time comes (Last name)-san."
"Inter-High. Maybe we'll see before it or during it. I'm looking forward to your team Kuroko."
"Yes."

You walked away from him and returned to the gym where you saw the red emperor.

"Akashi."
"(First name). Is there any reason you're here?"
"I wanna partake in that oath."
"So you heard? Then you must know of the consequence?"
"No but I'm willing to go. This needs to stop." The emperor laughed at your silliness.

"That ridiculous. There is nothing to be stopped. Even the Kise you know won't stop. He's not the same anymore." Your knuckles turned white as you clenched them. True, he changed but it doesn't mean that he can't change back. And you know that a miracle will come.

"Still. I want to."
"Then welcome to the game (First name)."

••3 Months Later••

"I'm glad you came with me (First name)-cchi!" The blondie said beside you. You were walking down the road towards your new school, Kaijo.

"I'm partaking in the game Kise."
"Game?"
"The oath." Kise suddenly looked serious. He asked you why and you answered because they need to change and be theirselves again. That they shouldn't be like monsters 'cause they're not.

"I see. Then that means, you'll be Kaijo's manager?"
"Yes. I intend to start this fight alone but I can't battle the GOM during the Winter Cup supposing that I don't have team. Plus, the boys' and girls' basketball team never competes."
"True. Then I'll see you later su~"
"Don't start any ruckus alright!?"
"I won't su~"

You smiled at him which earned you blush. You didn't notice it though. Continuing your way to the school board, you could see that you're placed in class 1-B. 'Not bad.' Next, you went to look for the blondie one who seemed to be by the table, signing in for basketball.

"You done?"
"(First name)-cchi! Yup. Here, it's your turn."
"Thanks. Hello sir, I'm (Last name)(First name). It's nice to meet you."
"I'm Kasamatsu Yukio. It's n-nice to meet y-you. T-This is—"

'He must have not been good with girls. Then I guess I just have to have him adopt to it.'

"I'm Takeuchi. Their coach. You might want to enter as our manager right?"
"Yes."

He gave you a slip to fill out. You quickly filled it out and they said that they'll meet you after class. You went to your class which was different from Kise. You introduced yourself and many boys were gaping at you. In a way, you're like Momoi but with a very different personality. You're not as bubbly as her but you can still laugh and smile. Only thing is that you're calm and collected much like the emperor. All the boys could see is just a girl with strawberry blond hair and moss green eyes. What they can't see is a girl torn between friends.

You were walking down the corridor when you heard squealing from the other classroom.

"You're Kise Ryota right!? Kyaah! I'm a fan of yours! Please accept this."
"Oh my gosh! It's Kise! He's so handsome!"
"Please be my boyfriend!"