Kise Ryota: Don't overwork yourself

Author's Note:

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote! And requests are always open so go! ^U^

_•_•_•_•_•_•_
You know that your best friend, Kise, is always busy with everything. Basketball, modeling, school and even his fangirls. You can't help but have pity on him. 'Must be difficult being all that popular. But does he take care of himself? Not only as a model but as a person? I mean, the pressure of having those things on your shoulder must be getting on his nerves sometimes right?' You thought as you walked down the road to buy groceries.

"Hmm?" You noticed a blond hair sticking out of the bushes. You decided to go near it and your suspicions are confirmed.

"Ryo-chan?"
"(Last name)-cchi! Save me! There are a lot of fangirls over there!!!"
"Huh?" You looked at where he was pointing and sure there were a lot of girls calling for his name. You didn't notice this because you were wearing your headphones.

"Here." You shoved him a wig and some glasses.
"Huh?"
"Wear it, idiot. Then try this. Don't worry. This one doesn't have any grade. Then this scarf. Remove your sweater, you have clothes underneath so you won't get that cold."
"T-Thanks, (Last name)-cchi!! Why do you have a wig anyways?"
"Hmm? I was about to return it to my brother's friend after she lend him that for his cosplay thingy. Hurry up. I need to go to the grocery store. You wanna come?"
"Yes!!"

After he changed, he looked like a different person now. With blue hair, yellow eyes with spectacles, red scarf, blue striped shirt and black pants.

"Wow! That looks good on Ryo-chan. Come on. The market's over there."
"Thanks for this, (Last name)-cchi."
"Hai hai~ now let's go before mom kills me for not getting her groceries on time."
"You're that scared of auntie?"
"You just don't know...."
You reached the store and grabbed a basket.

"The last time I went to the grocery and was late, she made me do the dishwashing for a week. It was torture you know!"
"Hahaha! So what's on the list?"
"Hmm... Let's see." You actually haven't opened the list and when you opened it, you paled. It was a pile of things.

◽️Milk
◽️Flour
◽️Fish
◽Meat (beef, pork) and some chicken
◽️chocolate powder
◽️Cookies
◽Potato chips (brother :))
◽️️Bread
◽️Soft drinks
◽️Shampoo and conditioner
◽️Pocky (brother :))
◽️laundry soap
◽️Juice
◽️Medicine for allergy and vitamins

"They're trying to kill me see!?"
"Hahaha! It's not that bad su~ I'll help you!"
"Are you sure, Ryo-chan? I mean you just got back from work and I'm sure you're pretty much tired since you don't have enough time for everything even rest."
"(Last name)-cchi...."
"You can help me by pushing the cart that's all. I'll bring them all okay? You must be tired. Let's go to my favorite cafe later to soothe that fatigue of yours if you have one. They have some sweets that'll burst your stamina and energy."

He was moved by that and agreed. You grabbed all the things you need to buy. There were times where he'll ask you about shopping and you answered them all honestly. You even taught him how to choose the right meat and fish in the market and you offered some drinks that we'll help his stamina a bit. He was glad that you were there for him even though he doesn't spend that much time with you.

"It's all 5000 yen, Ma'am."
"Here."

After that, you went to your usual cafe. The owner greeted you like the usual.

"Old man! One strawberry shortcake please and your special stamina builder cake for today!"
"Okay!"

You stay at the table near the window and waited for your order. You looked at Ryota and he seemed quiet than usual.

"Ryo-chan?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you alright?"
"Ah. I'm just really happy today that I'm able to spend a day like this so peacefully."
"First time?"
"In all years. Being chased by fangirls and hectic schedule have sometimes got to me."
"So I was right. Then you can come here. Old man, Jiro-san, can help you with the fans. He always have some private room here where you can relax. I'm sure you'll like it."

"Here's your order, (First name)-chan!"
"Thanks, Jiro-san. And this is my friend Kise Ryota."
"Oh, that popular man. Hello there. I see you're in disguise now. Don't worry you're safe from anyone here. Since I closed early, no one will come. Plus, my workers here are all boys. Well,enjoy your food."
"Thank you, Sir."
"Ahaha. You can call me Jiro-san or old man. I'm used to it."
"Then Jiro-san."
"There."

You both ate the food. It was heaven for you. Kise, on the other, was having his own bliss. It was the first time he ate something this delicious. Nothing in his company's sweets can even be compared to this. He looked at you and the food. You were enjoying it so he tried to scoop one.

"Wah~ This is good, (Last name)-cchi!"
"Right!?"
"Here have a taste of mine. It's great!"
"Then! Itadakimasu!"

"Wai~~ this is heaven!" You two were in your own world of happiness when you noticed time.
"Ah! It's time! Ryo-chan! I need to go home. Would you like to visit mom?"
"Ah. Sure. I need to pay a visit anyways."
"Okay! Just wait here, I'm going to take home sweets! Would you like one?"
"Is it okay su~?"
"Ah. Old man doesn't mind. Plus I have my own money this month. Just wait here. Jiro-san! One shortcake, mille-feuille, mint chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and montblanc!"

"Okay! Here."
"That sure is a lot su~"
"Don't worry! I'll have some for you! It's the mille feuille! It's really good you've gotta try it!"
"Ah."

You left the store and went home. Kise was a bit light headed but didn't mind. When you reached your house that's when you noticed that he's burning up.

"Oi! R-Ryo-chan! You're burning up! Let's go!" You dragged him inside and told your mom that Kise's burning up so she rushed you up to get him to your room. You laid the blondie and removed the scarf,glasses, wig and loosen up his shirt. You draped cold towel on his forehead.

"Mou~ Next time, take care of yourself more not because of being a model but as yourself." He smiled at that and thanked you. Your mom carried food with her and asked you to feed him and bring out some of your father's clothes.

"Here." You said as you feed him.
"Ah..."
"Y-You're like a kid when you eat, Ryo-chan!"
"Don't be mean to me, (Last name)-cchi. I'm sick."
"Hoh~ So you're taking advantage of this situation?"
He went near to your face and said:
"What if I am?"

"What the!? Lay down, Ryo-chan! You're not yet done eating. Finish first before you start flirting and by the way drink your medicine. Here's the next spoon." You finished feeding him and let him change clothes. After that, you draped the wet towel back to his forehead to lower down his fever.

When you were done, you start to leave but he grabbed your sleeve and told you to stay with him. You assured him that you'll just refill the water and check your brother then return back. He nodded and you did what you exactly told him. You reminded your brother to sleep early since he has special class tomorrow then went back to the sick blondie. You already called his family so there is no problem.

You changed the towel while he muttered your name. You suddenly blushed then he grabbed your hand.

"(Last name)-cchi.."
"Hai hai~ I'm here." He smiled then slept.

The next day

He woke up feeling somebody holding his hands. He saw that you're still sleeping so he kissed your forehead and thanked you.

"Don't overwork yourself, Ryo-chan..." You muttered.
"Hai hai~ Thank you su~"
With that, he slept some more while holding your hand.

=END=