Kise Ryota: Disguise

Another day has come to Kaijo and you are there walking down the road while watching the Sakura flowers bloom. A nice spring might I say.

"Mmgh... I feel so rejuvenated." You looked around and saw a lot of your friends talking to each other. It made you smile.

Once you reached school, you quickly changed to your indoor shoes and went to your classroom. As usual, the classroom is filled with raging fan girls waiting for Kise's attention but you, on the other hand, didn't like him at all. You are his complete opposite.

"(Last name)-cchi!!"
'Crap! The noisy banana!'
"Sigh... What is it Kise?"
"Are you going to watch our game later?" You are not his girlfriend but he will always ask you! Seriously! He looked at you hopefully but you have to disagree because there are things you still have to do.

"Sorry Kise but I have something to finish later."
"Eh? You always deny my offer (First name). Am I not your friend? You always prefer to be with the girls instead of the boys." Very true. You really didn't like being with the boys for some traumatizing reason but you felt secured with Kise.

"Not really. And I'm pretty sure you already know why. I'm going now."
"Wait! (First name)-cchi!!"
"Ugh..."

"Go back to your seats now." The teacher has come and it's now time for class. After some lessons, lunch finally came but he still pursued you.

"Kise. No means no. I'm going now. Later."
"(First name)-cchi!"

'What am I going to do.... Wait. That might work. Just for a week. I'll try.' Kise thought.

You quickly walked away from him but not without bumping into one of his fangirls. The leader, Fuyumi, pushed you off.

"What do you think you're doing with Kise-sama!?"
"Kise...sama?"
"Yes. Stay away from him you fool."
"Ugh.. This is why I hate being associated with him. Listen here you bitches, Kise is just an annoying boy and if you want his attention, why not go and cling to him like the others? You're wasting my time." You left them gaping.

"You're going to pay for that (Last name)."
"Sigh...sure..."

~~ The next day~~

"Wow... Who is she!? She's so pretty!"
"Wah... She's so perfect."

'People are noisy today.' You looked at them and finally saw the 'girl' they're fussing about. She looks familiar to you though. Those same golden yellow eyes.

'Where have I seen them?'

"Hello. I'm Kisa Reina. It's nice to meet you." She's taller than you thought and somehow it felt different to you.

"Ah. I'm (Last name)(First name). It's nice to meet you Kisa."
"Please. Just call me Reina."
"Okay...."

You were happy to gain another friend but somehow, the aura around her seems familiar. 'Wonder why...' Kise's fangirls would come to you and complain but you'll just shrug them off. Speaking of Kise, you didn't see him for 3 days and it confused you. 'That's weird... Usually, he's always here chatting and always being noisy.'

"(First name)-cch..-chan! Let's go!"
"Ah. Reina. Just wait for a while." You were a bit confused as to why she made a mistake. 'Hmm..cch...could it be....' You still have to make sure that it's true that's why you investigated her thoroughly but you didn't expect the quick comeback of those fangirls.

"Oi (Last name)!"
"Oh.. You're the leader of those girls I met before."
"Yes and you're going to pay for it." She quickly pulled you towards the pool and threw you.

"What the---!? Aaah!!!!"
*swish*

"What the hell do you want!?"
"That's just a payback fool."
"Me!? A fool!? Why don't you say that to yourself!? You Kise-obsess fan!" (A/N: No insults intended.)
"How dare you!?" When you were out of the water, she slapped you hard.

"You good for nothing!"
"Ha! Don't be stupid cause you're referring to yourself!" She slapped you again so you didn't hold yourself anymore and slap her back.

*SLAP!*
"Wh-"
"Reina.... No. Kise." There stood Kise between you and the girl you slapped.

"What are you doing (First name)-cchi!?"
"It's none of your business."
"None of my business!? It is! She's one of my fan!"
"And so!? She slapped me first!"
"But still, you should have controlled your....your..."

You hung your head low and tears started to flow down your cheeks. 'Why!? Why is he defending her when I'm the one who's hurt!'

"Are...you crying? (First name)-cchi?"
"Enough."
"(First name)-cchi! Wait!" You ran as far away as you can from him. Did I really fell for him!? Ugh!! I hate myself!

*beep beep!*

"(FIRST NAME)-CCHI!!!!!!!!"

*Bam!*

The truck hit you hard and you slowly lose consciousness. That's when Kise came and held you.

"(FIRST NAME)-CCHI!! Don't leave me please!!!! Please!!! Please...."
"Say Kise....why did you disguise yourself as a girl?"
"Because (First name)-cchi is always avoiding me and I like her very much."
"I see... I like you too Kise but... I guess this is the end."
"No...no...no..NO!!!!! Don't leave ME!!! PLEASE!!"
"I love you..."

Darkness took over you as you smiled painfully at him.

=KISE'S POV=

'If only I didn't say those words and didn't disguise myself as a girl. (First name)-cchi. Please... Don't leave me....'

"Don't cry Kise. I'm always with you." I thought I heard her but she was not behind me.

=END=