Kagami Taiga: I'm back!

A/N: Yo everyone! I'm back for more one-shots! Next one is Kagami Taiga! Okay so first of all you're the twin sister of Kuroko, younger by 5 minutes. Then you studied in America for two years. You went there in your second year in middle school and came back to Japan afterwards! So let's start! By the way, the bold ones are in English.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"Hmm? Why is it always difficult to find him. Big brother where the hell are you!?" You said while walking down the hallway looking for your almost invisible brother.

"Where the hell is that invi-OOMPH!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" A voice asked you. It was deep and a little intimidating.

"Ouch. Yeah I'm fine. Sorry 'bout that." You apologized.

"No worries."

"Umm. By any chance, do you know somebody named Kuroko Tetsuya here?" You asked. He looked at you before nodding.

"Kuroko? Yeah. He's part of our basketball team."

"I see. So he still plays after what he told me. That jerk didn't even e-mail me! The nerve of him!"

"Yeah he still plays. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh! You can understand English!?"

"Um. Yeah. I'm from America, rather I stayed there. I'm Kagami Taiga. Nice to meet you."

"(First name)."

"Anyways, you're looking for him right? He's at the gym. Come on, I'll lead you the way."

"Thanks Taiga er—Kagami. Sorry, my bad. Got used to using first name especially when I was in America."

"It's fine. You can call me either way."

He led you to the gym. It was like any other normal gym. There was a girl there whom you thought was their coach since there wasn't anyone older here that could be one. The coach saw Kagami and hit him with a fan as to who knows where she got that. You looked around and saw a teal haired boy trying to shoot a ball.

"Hah! Tetsu-nii!" You yelled as you glomped at him. Everybody looked at him in jealousy because not only that you were beautiful but your light blue hair and green eyes shone in the light.

"(First name), you're back. Since when?"

"I just came back yesterday and made some arrangements with Ki-chan's company." You explained.

"You should have asked me to fetch you though." He whined.

"Nah. It's fine by me plus—" You looked behind you and saw his team.

"You were practicing with them I guess. Inter-High?"
"Yes."
"Hmm."
"Excuse me, I'll cut off your little reunion. May I ask who you are? I'm Aida Riko, their coach." The girl with brown hair asked and said at the same time.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Kuroko (First name). It's nice to meet you." You beamed at them with a smile.

"A Kuroko!?" Everyone exclaimed shocked.

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" You looked at them for any answer but they shook their heads no.

"N-No, it's not that. We're just shocked because you're totally different from each other." A guy with eyeglasses said.

"I get that a lot. So may I know your names?"

You learned their names and became friends with them instantly. You decided that you'll watch them play and so you did. You gave them some advice here and there. Riko was amazed so she asked you if you can be their manager and agreed instantly. You were happy to be with this team. You just hoped that they will not become like the GOM.