Special #5: Ai no Scenario

The Past

"This is your fiancé (First name). Meet Ao." You looked at the person in front of you. He has a dark blue hair and eyes, wearing the typical noble clothing.

"It's nice to finally meet you Lady (First name)."
"It's nice to meet you too Sir Ao."
"Please. Just Ao."
"Then just call me (First name)!" He nods and smiles at you. The two of you walked towards the garden and talked about a lot of things.

That's the start of a complicated relationship between you and Ao. After you got married, Ao became a different person. He's abusive and just plain opposite of what he is of the past. Like all he ever showed was just a facade. One example of that was when he was drunk and he threw a wine glass at you. Thankfully, you were able to dodge it.

"Psst.... (First name)!" You looked outside and saw your childhood friend, Tai.
"Tai! What are you doing here!?" Your childhood friend was there perched on the trees. To describe him, he has blackish red hair and menacing red eyes but for you, those are kind eyes that always look out to you.

"Just visiting you. I miss those times when we used to talk."
"Ahahaha. I know."
"How's life?"
"Just fine though...nevermind." He gave you the look and it made you sigh in defeat so you decided to tell it to him.

"Fine. Not that good but I can manage it."
"You know, you should really tell it to your par-"

"(First name)! Are you talking to someone there!?"
"N-No! I'm just talking to myself." Suddenly, the door opened and there stood your husband, Ao. He came to you and slapped you really hard.

"I told you not to talk to him anymore right!?"
"S-Sorry..." You wept silently while the said man glared at your childhood friend. Of course, Tai couldn't do anything but just glare back. He couldn't stand you being hurt so he'll do all that he can to save you but not now. Soon.

"Tch."

That night

*knock...knock...*

"Hmm? W-Who's there?" You said inaudibly. You looked at the window and there stood Tai.

"Tai!"
"Shh... Don't be so loud. I'm here to take you."
"W-What!?"
"Shh... So will you take my hand? I'll always protect you so trust me."

You smiled at him and took his hand. He pulled you outside and ran away as fast as you can. Ao, on the other hand, opened your door only to find you gone.

"Where is she!? Guards look for (First name)! NOW!"
"Yes sir!"

"I swear! I'm going to find you and make you pay Tai!"

Present Time

"Mm... Wake up (First name)."
"Aomine? What time is it?"
"It's for you to wake up princess. You know, I do think that we're connected by faith."
"Ahahaha. What are you saying?"

"Hey you two. Stop flirting with each other and you're not allowed there."
"S-Sorry Taiga."
"Ugh... Shut up Bakagami."
"Tch. Go back to class now."

The two of you separated ways and went back to class. Lessons were easy to understand and you really enjoyed them. At lunch, you were walking down the corridor when you suddenly saw Taiga push Aomine off.

"Taiga! W-What are you doing!? It's not right to use violence!"
"(F-First name)!"
"Are you alright Aomine?"
"Yeah. You're really bold aren't you (First name)?"
"W-What are you saying?"
"Tch. You're so naive (First name)."
"Taiga..."

Taiga's POV

'Can't she see!? She's being deceived!' I slammed my fist down the wall. I hope she'll realize it soon. I still remember what he said earlier. Ugh! The nerve of that Ahomine!

Flashback

"You tricked her! I don't want you anywhere near her you got me!?"
"Hey, she's the one who's dumb enough to believe me! Hahaha! You should have seen her innocent face!"
"Damn you bastard!" Due to anger, I slammed him to the wall and that's where (First name) came to 'rescue' him.

End of Flashback

2nd POV

'Where could he be? He said that after he goes to the nurse office, he will meet his friends only for the mean time but it's almost time to go.' You thought as you looked for him. Finally, you heard his voice and....

"(First name)'s too naive. I bet if I told her "I love you" she would say "Me too" with a serious face! Hahaha! Stupid bitch!"

"Wha-No...no...that's not true." You teared up for a bit and ran far away from him.

"Why...why... It can't be true! N-Kyaah!"

*Ooff..*

"Gotcha."
"Taiga...."
"(First name).... Why are you crying!?"
"*sob...sob* Taiga! Wah!!"
"Oi! Don't cry now. Tell me what's wrong."
"H-He... Aomine... He lied all along and I'm pretty sure you already know it. I'm so sorry for everything I said."
"There. I'll always protect you right?"
"Huh?"

"I'll always protect you so trust me."

'Those words...' You reached for his hands with a smile. He led you towards the said man.

"Umm... Taiga!"
"Don't worry. I won't let him get you anymore."
"Taiga..."

"Oi! Ahomine!"
"Ara... Kagami. (First name)."
"You lost Aomine."
"You think so? Get her!"

"What!?" You were shocked as two hands grabbed you from behind.

"Let go of me!"
"Leave her alone Aomine!"
"Sorry but she's the prize!"
"How dare you! Let me go you bastards!"

Taiga punched Aomine hard and he fell to the floor. You couldn't help but cry, constantly calling there names. "Taiga!" He punched Aomine again and this time, it made him faint.

The hands that were straining you loosened and you grabbed that opportunity to help Taiga up.

"Are you alright Taiga?"
"Hehehe. I'm fine. Who do you think I am?"
"An idiot."
"That's mean."
"But seriously!"
"I'm fine okay. Thank you." He pecked your lips lightly which made you blush and him chuckle.

"Thanks. For always being with me."
"No problem (First name)."

=END=