Kise Ryouta: Your Wish

"It's 2 PM already! I need to hurry and fix myself!"

You quickly fixed your hair and put on some make-up. After that you wore your dress which was a light blue one with pearl designs. You look at yourself and smiled at the result.

*ding dong*

"Oh! He's here!" You went downstairs and met with your boyfriend, Kise Ryouta. It was really very unexpected when he confessed to you first.

"Ryou?"
"Hello (First name)-cchi!! W-Woah... You look so stunning!"
"Ehehehe... Thanks."
"Are you ready now my princess?"
"Yes, my prince." You smiled sweetly at him.

He delivered you towards the car and drove you to the prom place. The event was very exciting and fun. And for the final event, the one presented as the Prom King was Kise Ryouta and you, the Prom Queen.

"May I have this dance my queen?"
"Yes, my king." You danced happily with him but you could see a lot of jealous stares from your classmates especially from his ex-girlfriend, Hana.

"And this is the end of our event everyone. You may do whatever you want now." The announcer said.

Kise said that he'll talk with some of his friends first. You decided to wait for him but he never came so you decided to go to him but what you saw made you speechless and gape.

"K-Kise...?" You saw him kissing his ex. You didn't want to pry so you ran away from the place. You didn't notice a truck coming to you.

*beep beep*

You were almost ran down by the truck but luckily you were able to dodge it. Your tears ran down your cheeks as the picture of him kissing that girl pops in your head.

'Why Kise? Why!?'

You entered your house immediately.

"(First name)? What's the problem dear!?"
"*hiccup* I-It's nothing mom. Please let me be for now."

You went towards your room and cried out to everything. Your mom heard this and asked you out but you shouted at her to just let you be. Kise, on the other hand, pushed out the girl and looked for you. The blondie was drunk because of the wrong drink given to him.

"(First name)-cchi!!! (First name)-cchi!!!!!"

He went to your house and asked for you but your parents said that you wanted to be alone for now. He knows that you saw him kissing that girl but Hana pushed herself to him. That girl was that one who kissed him!

"(First name)-cchi! Please listen to me for awhile."

Silence.

"Please (First name)-cchi!"

Silence.

•The Next Day•

You opened your locker and saw pictures. Those were pictures of Kise kissing Hana.

'No. Kise why!?'

Your face was filled with sadness and shadow loamed your face. Tears were prickling down your cheeks. Kise saw you and was about to go to you but he saw those tears that threatened him.

"(F-First name)-cchi...?"
"K-Kise..." He instantly felt sadness and guilty with how you now call him.

"(First name)-"

You walked past by him and strode over to your classroom. You wiped your tears away and acted very normal but coldly.

"I.....hate him...."

You listened to the teacher all day. You never talked to him even when he asks something. During your lunch and recess, you are with your friends at the rooftop while you tried to hide your frustrations with a smile.

'Why did you do it Kise? I trusted you.'

~~At Home~~

You quickly went to your room and wept silently. You remembered everything and tried to grab a pointy object and slit your wrist slightly. Tears continued to ran down your cheeks as you tried to snap out of it.

"*sob...sob* W-W-Why....?"

Days have passed and you continued to do that. You look even paler and lifeless now. The cuts on your wrist were immense. You saw another picture of them in your locker and you finally had enough with both of them nagging at you.

"(First name)-cchi.... Let me explain."
"Sorry but I have to go."

You went to your classroom and let the day end. After that, while walking towards the gate, you can't help but yearn to see him. You wanted to see his smile and hear his laugh again but you can't get yourself to.

"Ryou...."

'(First name)-cchi...' The same person was also thinking of you. He couldn't focus well. Even Kasamatsu noticed this and got ticked off.

"Just apologize to her you idiot and explain carefully! It's your own fault anyways!" He said as he kicked the model.

"That hurts su~"
"That better be because that's what she felt!"
Kise looked down ashamed then raised it up again with determination.

'I want to see her/him once again.'

~~At your house~~

"It hurts...." Another slash was made and now your bleeding. Your parents are not at home and you feel very week to the bones.

"Sorry...Kise..."

*THUMP*

"(First name)-cchi!!!! Open the door please! Please! I want to see you! I love you!" He didn't hear any response so he pushed the door open and you there lying on the floor with your wrist bleeding.

"(F-First name)-cchi!!!!!"
"R-Ryou...." You smiled weakly at him.

"Please don't leave me." He carries you towards the bed and calls for an ambulance. He saw a tear slide down your cheek so he kissed it away and sang you a song.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

"I'm sorry for everything (First name)-cchi. About Hana, someone exchanged my water for a wine and I accidentally drank it all and she forced herself unto me. But before she can do anything, I pushed her away and remembered you. I know I'm very egoistical and tiring but please...let me love you the way I used to. I love you with all my heart."

"Ryou... I never knew...this side of you. Ehehehe... I should..have let you explain... I missed you. I can see your efforts....I'm also the one wrong here... I should have let you..." You smiled weakly at him. You can see tears in his eyes so you wiped them away and kissed him lightly.

"Once I'm healed, will you take me on a date?"
"(First name)-cchi... Of course! I will! For my princess... But you need to be treated first. I don't ever want to see you hurt or crying...."

"Mmmmm..... I love you."
"Me too.."

You leaned on his head and waited for the ambulance.

=END=