Kise Ryouta: I'm curious

Alluring...

That's the only word that I can describe his eyes

It intrigues me...

You are known as "Ice Empress" in your campus simply because of your cold and blunt attitude. You are not really good with people that's why you usually prefer to be alone. People would always think that you're so cold and your remarks are really blunt and hurtful. Others would just avoid you but one day, while you were walking home, you heard some squeaking in the nearby basketball court.

It was already 6 in the evening. When you looked inside, you saw a pair of glowing golden yellow eyes. You were not only mesmerized by his eyes but also by how he plays. You stopped getting involve with basketball after your older brother quitted basketball but with how he plays, you can't help but be amaze with it again.

"Wow...."
"Mmm? Who's there?"

'Ah!!' You panicked as you tried to run. You ran to the nearest convenient store and decided to fake-buy. You looked outside and luckily, the boy was gone.

'Sigh... Safe....'

You quickly went home and ate dinner. After that, you prepared yourself to sleep but you just stared at the ceiling still thinking about the boy you saw earlier. 'Those eyes...they were full of determination and it illuminates the dull court. Plus those moves... ' You kept in thinking until you remembered that your own school has a basketball team.

The team had been a big topic in your school especially a certain blondie. 'Now that I think of it...he looks familiar...Hmm...'

At this point, you're not that aware of the Generation of Miracles. Only that they're amazing people in the league of basketball.

~~The Next Day~~

'Why does he look so familiar?'

"KYAAH!!! Look at him!!" You were walking down the school grounds when you heard squeals. It's Thursday today so it means that you have club activities. You weren't able to go inside and watch quietly because of those fangirls. So you just dismiss the idea of even watching and just proceed to the tennis club to practice.

"Good day (Last name)-san."
"Same to you Amano-san. Now shall we start?"
"Sure."

Sounds of ball hitting the racket were heard. Everyone in the club is always amazed with how you serve. It was like a soft wind returning the ball from you. Lightly but with force.

"Okay. Now that's done. Gather!" You shouted.
"We'll be qualifying for a tournament this upcoming month and I want you guys to train hard. Don't slack off. The teams I heard that will be participating are really good. Training starts tomorrow so prepare yourself."

"YES CAPTAIN!!!"

You were happy with their reply so you smiled a bit. Everyone here knows that you're not really that cold and blunt. Just enough to say but certain people really just see things different with their own eyes. For them, you are their passionate captain who loves to play tennis.

"Okay! Pack up! It's time to clean all the mess in this court!"
"Hai!"

After that, Amano came and ask you a question.

"Say (Last name)-san, you know how to play basketball and you're good at it so why didn't you enter that club?"
"Hmm? What the hell's with that?Tennis is my passion. I admire basketball,yes, but originally, my brother was the one who loved it. I may like their moves and all but I still prefer tennis. Serving and receiving it freely is my style."

"Wah~ Captain! I didn't know that you're that passionate!" A random member said.
"Of course I am you idiot! Why would I even join this club if I don't? And you! Get back to work!"