Fukui Kensuke: Darkness

2nd POV

You are always the top student of the class. You always do your best in every task your teacher would ask. There would be times when you're classmates envy you and try to sweet talk to you. There are some who are annoyed while there are some who understands your situation. What some don't know is your deepest secret.

"(First name). Always remember that you need to excel in everything. Any mistake is not allowed in this household. Do you understand?"

"Yes auntie."

"Well then you may go."

"Thank you very much."

You quickly went to your room and locked it. You saw yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were dark and blank. There is no warmth left.

'I hate this.... I don't want this. But what can I do? I'm very hopeless. Won't somebody come and save me?'

You fix yourself then proceed to your studies. It was required in your household to excel in everything and since your parents are not in the country, the custody was given to your relatives for a while. You were now paying the consequences.

You continued to study up until 4 lessons each subject. It's tough,yes, but if you're surrounded by people like them, then good luck.

The Next Day

"Oh look. Here comes the goody-good shoes. Sigh... What an attention whore."
"Hahaha. You shouldn't say that (Random name)."

You were already used to them saying this but still, if only they knew your story.

"(Last name)-san? Are you alright?"

You looked beside you and there stood Miria. She knows your story well and sometimes, comforts you whenever people would talk bad things about you.

"Hey you two! Stop talking about (Last name)-san like that! You don't know her well!"
"Why are you defending her Miria!? Do you want to be treated the same? Ha! Perhaps you do."
"Keep your mouth close. You don't know me and her. So shut the hell up. Maybe you're the attention whore."
"What did you say!?"

You had enough so you quickly spoke and said:

"Stop. You have no right to judge me and you have no right to tell that to her. Learn your place." You said coldly. Each word dripping with venom.

"L-Like I-I care with you t-two! Let's go."

"Thanks (Last name)-san."
"I should be the one thanking you Miria."

You quickly went to class and listened to the lectures of the teacher. I forgot to tell you that you and Fukui are seat mates so he constantly reminds you about being a goody-good shoes. You know that you really had to control your temper so you endured every word he says.

Lunchtime

"Fuku-chin. Do we have practice later?"
"Murasakibara! Ah."
"Can me and Muro-chin go to the convenient store for some sweets?"
"No."

"(Last name)-san. Please go to my office later."
"Hai."

"Argh.... I really hate people like her. Being a super good girl and all."
"Hmm? Who?"
"That (Last name)."
"(Last name)?"
"There." He said as he points at you. Murasakibara looked closely. You didn't notice their stares and you continued to talk to Miria.

"Hmm? She's blank."
"Huh?"
"Her eyes. They're very blank and emotionless. Those eyes are cold."
Fukui looked closely at our eyes and definitely, it was blank. No emotions.

'Blank.'

"I'll be right back Miria."
"(Last name)-san."
"Don't worry."

You quickly went to the staffs' office and your teacher assigned you to bring in the forms. You nod and go back to the classroom writing this: