HaikyuuXKnB (Oikawa and Kise)

Author's Note:

You're the manager of Kaijou's volleyball team for boys. Kise is your boyfriend and there is a practice match between Aoba Josai where you met the flirtatious Oikawa, who is constantly like Kise. -_-

_•_•_•_•_•_•_
2nd POV

"(First name)-chan! Can you come here for a sec?" The volleyball coach asked.

"What is it Kyoya-san?" You asked. He inquired if you still had copies of the practice game between Aoba Josai and Karasuno. He would like to use it as reference, he said.

"Yes. It's in my bag. Now that you've mention it, we have a game with them this Thursday right?" You asked since it was Tuesday today, meaning that you have this and tomorrow for practice.

"Yeah. We're going to watch this after practice."

"Got it."

After half an hour, the practice was over and now, you were all in the 3rd year's classroom watching the game. You noticed how each players moved and was really shocked with how those two first year from Karasuno moved. You remembered them as Hinata and Kageyama. Then the grand King played.

You noticed how his legs work and a slight problem. There was also this player who threw a ball at him for waving to his fangirls. All of you sweatdropped because this scene seems very familiar.

"He reminds me of Kise-san and Kasamatsu-senpai." Sen, the captain, said.

"Ah. I wonder what will happen if they ever meet..?" Kaoru, the vice, replied back.

They started to laugh then focus again in the game. Kaijou's volleyball team just started this year and now you're all aiming to be one of the best 5 for the Inter-High and enter the Spring High. After watching it, you face them and pointed out their strength and weakness. In a way, you have the same ability of being observant like Momoi and Riko but this one is scrutiny.

"I see. We have a practice game with them so I want all of you to do your best." Kyoya-san ordered.

"Yeah!"

"I'll be going now coach. I have to go to Kise and make sure he isn't being an idiot again."

"Sure."

The basketball and volleyball are utterly separated. They have their own gym that's why it amazes you just how rich this school really is. Once you entered the gym, you sighed as you see the blondie being kicked by his senpai for his fangirls. Again.

"Ouch! Kasamatsu-senpai!"
"Stop waving to them idiot!"
"Okay! Okay!"

"Sigh. Seriously, Ryo." You pinched the bridge of your nose. The noisy blonde heard your comment and rushed over to you. He was far too excited, you thought.

"Ah! (First name)-cchi! You came! Are you done with the volleyball practice?"

"Yeah. You and Oikawa really are the same. I can't wait for the two of you to meet."

"Oikawa?" He questioned. You remembered that he has no clue about volleyball so you filled him up.

"Volleyball player. Oh. Kasamatsu-senpai, do you want to meet Iwaizumi-san?" It was rare chance considering how similar the two were.

"Iwaizumi?"

"Mm. He has the same idiot person you always deal with every practice."

"Hido-"

"Ah. Sure."

"Mou~ I'll walk you home, (First name)-cchi! We've just finished practicing." Kise insisted. You raised your eyebrow at that and asked if he has work for today.