Akashi Seijuurou: Forbidden to play

Author's Note:

Yo minna! I'm here for another one-shot and this time! Akashi SEIJUUROU! Ja~ Hajimemashou!

——————————
2nd POV

"Sei-chan!" You called out as you ran towards Akashi.

"(First name), no running in the hallway." He warned as you slowed down. You did not want to make him angry now, plus, you were in a good mood.

"Why are you running anyway and you're hanging way too much around Reo." He sighed. You just smiled and asked if you could go to his house this weekend. He arched his eyebrow in question and inquired for your reason.

"Game! Plus mom and dad are not at home. I'm sure Uncle Akashi wouldn't mind. So please?" You pleaded. He gave you a dead stare before turning you down. You asked one more time and eventually, the red haired student stopped in his tracks and agreed.

"Sigh. Fine."

"Yay!" You quickly hugged the red emperor and skipped towards your classroom happily.

Weekend
Akashi Estate

You came to his grand house and was welcomed by his butler, Hans. You saw the emperor descending down the stairs so you quickly wave at him.

"Sei-chan, good morning!" You greeted using the nickname Reo gave him.

"You should really stop hanging around Reo." He said. You turned to him and shook your head no. It was cute and he was too. Of course, you kept that one to yourself. When you two came to the living room, you quickly showed Akashi the game you wanted to play with him. It was entitled Evil Within, a Japanese Horror Game that has caught the attention of over millions of game players around the world.

"My cousin let me borrowed it. Too bad he deleted all the saved files except the last chapter since he said that he want it as a memory of his hardwork." You uttered. Akashi just nodded. He led you to his game room, a room full of games and a large damn screen. You opened his XBox and inserted the CD.

"Okay! It's ready!"

"Remind me again when did I agree?" He asked.

"You'll agree anyways!" You played the next chapter in the save file which was chapter 9, The Cruelest Intention. You already watched your cousin play this so you know what to do but it still scared you especially when that Ruvik guy was there. You told him which is which in the controls and started playing. Surprisingly, Akashi knows it! Wait what!? Well, you were not that surprise, knowing him, he probably has seen this?

Anyways, while he was playing, you were fidgeting in your chair to show how nervous and scared you are. You were screaming here and there and the red emperor swears that he would not let you touch any scary game again. His ears were going to bleed any time soon.

"(First name). Quiet." He warned. You stammered in fear.

"B-B-But...h-he almost got you and! Look a zombie!"

"Wear this." He gave you his headphone and you were now listening to his music which calmed you down. You were still fidgeting in you chair so he pulled you to sit between his legs while he was playing. His warmth made you relax so you calmed for a while.

"Still scared?" He asked.

"Nope, because Sei-chan is here for me!" He cringed the nickname and swore not to let you hang around Reo too much.

"You're very warm, Sei."
"It's just cold here, (First name)."
"Maybe."
"Let's stop for a while and drink some hot chocolate."
"Mm!"

Akashi called for his butler and asked for drinks. Soon, a maid came and brought you drinks. You know that it was Hans who made this since he really knows your taste.

"Still delicious as usual. Hans really is amazing!"
"Ah. Come on. We still have to defeat this Ruvik guy."
"Umm... W-We're still going to go back?"
"Yeah. We still have to finish it right?"
"Umm... Umm..."
"Don't worry, you can sit there again."
"T-Thanks, Sei-chan!"

"Also, you'll never play those games again. You're noisy when you play. That's an order."

"Hai~"

"Good. Now let's go and defeat this Ruvik guy."

=END=