Specials #6: If they were vampires! Mine to offer - GOM + Kagami and Mayuzumi

Author's Note:

So since I'm so bored out of my mind, I decided to make a story about this. I know a lot has made stories of this kind of topic but I want to make my own so here goes nothing! Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_
"Another day, another work. Better get ready and—Eh? Isn't that his papers? Guess he must have confused it with Hana's shuffling of papers. I must deliver this to him." You yawned.

You made a simple breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs, toasted bread and coffee. After that, you went out and tried to catch up for the last bus of the morning. Luckily, you were able to catch the last one and sighed in relief as you reached your working place.

"*sigh...* I just made it on time." You went to his room and delivered his papers.

•Kuroko Tetsuya

"Tetsu?"
"(First name)-san. Is there a problem?" He was there signing some papers and checking out his laptop for some copy of profits from the other branches.

"You must have forgot this one yesterday Tetsu. It was in one of my files and balance." You handed him the papers and it replaced his stressed face with a relieved one.

"Thank you very much (First name)-san. I thought I really lost this one."
"It's no problem Tetsuya. Well...I'll be going by now. Later!"

~Night time~
"Mmmm~ Okay! Just have to print this one."

You were walking down the hallway of your office when you hear somebody breathing heavily. You looked at the side and saw a mob of light blue hair.

"T-Tetsuya! W-What happened here!?"
"(F-First name)-san...d-don't come near me...please..."
"Tetsu?" You looked at him in worry. You decided to be brave and approach him.

"Tetsuya?"
"P-Please...if you don't...you will d-die..."
"No! What is wrong with you Tetsuya!?"
"I-I'm a-a... ARGH!!!!" You walked to him and what you saw shocked you.

"V-Vampire... Y-You're a vanpire Tetsuya?"
"Yes... I'm so sorry (First name)-san."

You studied him carefully and you can see that he's very weak and like he hasn't eaten in days.

"Argh...."
"Tetsuya! Are you alright?"
"I-I'm fine."
"No you're not! Look at you! You...you look so weak right now!"
"*cough..cough...* I-I'm sorry..."
"H-Have you...drank some blood?"
"No... I haven't since a month ago."
"What?"
"It's just...I couldn't bring myself to drink." Your eyes softened at this so...

"Then drink mine."
"Eh? What are you saying (First name)?"
"Drink mine. My blood. I offer it to you."
"It will hurt you know plus-"
"Nope. I will still let you. I know you need it to live that's why I ask of you Tetsuya." You exposed your neck to him and closed your eyes.

"But..."
"No buts. Just do it... I heard that if you don't drink blood for a long time, you'll die. So please..."

He looked at you unsure but when he saw those blazing eyes, he finally agreed.

"Then... Thank you very much."

*Crr... Drip..Drop...*

"Nnnnggghhh..." He drank your blood and you can feel your legs weakening. When you almost fell, he caught you and held your wrist and waist.

•Kagami Taiga

"Hey Kagami! Here are the..pa..pers... What the hell!? Where the heck is he!?" You stood inside an empty room holding stock of papers for him. Unfortunately, the tiger was not there.

"Where the hell is he!?" You suddenly received a call from his secretary that he's somewhere, playing basketball. This made you pissed 'cause even though he has grown up it doesn't mean that he's not a basketball idiot anymore.