Izuki Shun: Simple

Author's Note:

Okay! So this is second to the last from your five request Yumieyukii-chan! Hope you liked the past three one-shots. So let's start with this one. I hope I will not mess this up.

Enjoy~~~

_•_•_•_•_•_
It was after the battle with Yosen when you met him. You heard him joke about  the eagle eye while they were having an interview. You see, you are a close friend to Momoi and she asked you to watch their play. Of course, you couldn't deny a good friend like her so you agreed.

"Ne~ Sat-chan? Who is that guy?"
"Hmm? Oh! That's Izuki Shun-san. He has the eagle eye and a weird sense of humor but when it comes to basketball, he's really good."

You looked back to this 'Seirin' team and they were talking to Kagami now who claims that he'll defeat him. It earned him confused stares from the interviewer. You knew better than anyone else what he meant by it which made you laugh lightly.

"Ah...Satsuki. What did Kagami say?" Aomine asked.
"He wants to defeat you he said."
"Kagami is the guy who defeated him right?"
"Yup. Dai-chan lost but I could see why he said those words."
"He wants to defeat you with his own power because you're a meanie when you were still the old one Daiki."
"Don't scold me (First name). And did you ask auntie for permission? I bet you didn't. Once Akashi heard this, he'll definitely scold you."
"That's mean! I don't want to deal with him!"

*DING*

"The next game will now start in 5 minutes."
"Ah! I'll go buy some food. Check out the game for me while I'm gone okay? Tell me when I come back."
"Sure! I want some vanilla milkshake and sandwich okay?"
"Okay! Anything from you Daiki?"
"Diet cola and...burger."
"Sure!"

You went to the nearest food stand and noticed a familiar face.

'Isn't he the guy from Seirin? Izuki was it?'

After you bought the food, it somehow became difficult to carry.

"W-Waa..."
"Gotcha." You looked up and saw the same guy.

"Thanks... That was close."
"No worries."
"Umm...your shirt."
"Huh?" He looked down and saw his shirt covered with ketchup. He started to freak out which made you laugh.

"Hahaha! S-Sorry.. About that. Here." You pulled out your handkerchief and removed the stain.

*DONG...*

"It's almost time for the second quarter. It'll start within a minute."

"Oh no! I need to go now! Thank you so much Izuki-san. Bye!"
"Wait! I don't know your name yet! Ah...there she goes. Wait. How did she know my name?"

You returned back quickly and saw Momoi and Aomine standing at the back. You gave them their food and apologized for the delay.

"Wow...Kise-san is in a pinch. Plus look at his foot. It's not functioning well. It's probably sprained."
"You really can see it even up here huh (First name)."
"I'm not like him but I fairly have a good eyesight. You might even compare it to eagle or hawk eye."
"Yeah. We can see that."
"Hahahaha! Hey look. That silver haired guy is being crushed."
"Ah~ Haizaki is being pummeled to the ground."
"Well. He's mean to us Dai-chan."

The game was over and left Kaijo with happy and proud faces. It's time now for Kaijo versus Seirin. Who will win? You went to the railings and saw Izuki. He looked at the audience and saw you. You waved at him while he waved back. You mouthed a good luck to him.

"Let's see what Seirin has in stored for this match."

It was a tough battle and it led you to too much squealing when Seirin won. The two beside you looked at you weirdly. It was really unusual for you. You just smiled at them widely.

Outside, you went to see Izuki and congratulated him. In turn, he thanked you and asked you something unexpected.

"Are you free tomorrow?"
"Hmm? Well, yeah."
"Would like to join me while having some touring here in Tokyo?"
"Sure! I'm (First name) by the way. You know what, I don't know why but it is very easy to talk to you."
"Me as well. Well I'll see you tomorrow milady."
"Watch it out eagle boy."
"E-Eagle boy?"
"You have the eagle eye right? Plus it's very unusual to see one with."
"But there is one in Uruguay. Eagle eye. Uruguay. Eagle eye. Uruguay. Eagle eye. Urgle-"
"Shut it Izuki-san. Pfft...hahahaha!"
"I made you laugh."
"Who wouldn't? I mean it's corny. Sorry to break it to you bud."
"That's fine as long as a beautiful girl like will laugh at my jokes."

You blushed at that and lightly punched him. He chuckled at that and lightly pecked you on the cheeks.

"Mou~ You sly fox. I didn't know you have this side Izuki."
"You never asked."
"Mean."
"Hahaha. Well, I'll await for you tomorrow."
"Hai hai."

You smiled and pecked him on the cheeks.

=END=