Aomine Daiki: My Wish

A/N: This is only a short sad story I decided! Please rate and comment! Thank you very much!

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

'The only one who can beat me...is ME!'

That was what I used to say not until I met you. You gave me a new light to follow.

'But if it's you, I wouldn't mind being beaten.'

You were always there smiling at me, lecturing me like Satsuki, making me lunch and even teaching me. You never failed to make me smile until that day.

~Flashback~

"Dai-chan! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Satsuki yelled.
"Wait up!" You yelled.
"Ah! (First name)-chan. Why are you late?" Satsuki asked.
"Huh? I was helping a grandma cross the street."

Satsuki smiled at that, the same as me. 'She really is a pure innocent girl.' Satsuki remembered the time and yelled at us so we raced down the road and entered the school. Luckily, we were a minute safe. After class, we went to our favorite convenient store eating ice cream.

"Say (First name)? Why do you always pick orange flavor?" I asked.

"It has a very sweet flavor you know. Here try some."

I took a bite and she was right, it was sweet. Satsuki squealed at that saying that it was an indirect kiss. We really didn't mind.

'Your life was taken out from my grasp.'

'I was left alone in the darkness.'

We were enjoying our time in the convenience store when suddenly, you covered me up and took a bullet that was intended for me. There you were now, lying in my arms while my tears continue to ran down my cheeks. You held your hand and wiped away my tears while saying the words that was meant for you.

"I love you Daiki."

'Why (first name)? Why did you have to leave me!?'

"Daiki. I will always be in your heart."

' I love you!'

" I love you too Aomine Daiki."

'Goodbye.'

=END=