Murasakibara Atsushi: Toothache

Monday.

Another day to start off the week. As of the moment, you were walking down the road with Atsushi. He, as usual, was eating one of his maiubo again when he stopped.

"Itai." He mumbled. You looked at him worriedly. "Are you alright Atsushi?" "Yeah. Just ate it the wrong way." You nodded and waited for Himuro to come. Minutes later, you spotted the black haired beauty. You waved at him to show where you were.

"Himuro!"

"Ah. (First name), Atsushi. Sorry I'm late. There was something I need to manage."

"It's fine."

Walking down towards your school, you noticed Atsushi holding his jaw. From the signs earlier, you could tell that it was a toothache. You stopped and pulled the sleeves of the purple giant. Once he faced you, you quickly grabbed the box of maiubo and put it in your bag.

"Eh? Why?"

"No sweets for a week, Atsushi. I noticed that your tooth must have been hurting since you've been holding your jaw. Himuro. Keep an eye on him. Never let him eat anything sweet."

"Eh? Ah, sure." Himuro nodded. Murasakibara glared at you and whined.

"(First name)-chin! Isn't it a bit mean!? I'll crush you if you don't give it back."
"I doubt you can do that, Atsushi. Plus, it's for your own good."
"What are you saying!? Give them back."
"No. I'll also tell onee-san and onii-san about this one."
"Why!? It's just a toothache!"
"No means no, Atsushi."
"She's right, Atsushi. Have you been brushing your teeth after your sweets parade?"
"What? You're siding her, Muro-chin? Ugh. I hate this. I'll go now."

With that, he left. You were saddened by that but it was for the best. You faced Himuro and warned him not to give the purple head anything even during the practice. You said that you'll be the one to convince him.

"Please, Himuro. Check up on him for me. If necessary, remove all the candies or any sweets in his bag or uniform. I'll inform nii and nee-san."

"Sure."

The two of you separated paths. You went to class and did the usual routine. During recess time, you checked Atsushi and Himuro for any problems and you saw your purple giant looking at one of their classmate's food. Maiubo and other sweets.

"Ne~ (Random girl), can I have a piece of it? I ran out of sweets."
"Ah, Murasakibara-san. Sure. Here."

Before he could even grab a piece, Himuro pulled out the Maiubo and throw it outside.

"Atsushi. (First name) already told you right?"
"Not this again. Ugh. You're annoying Muro-chin. Even (First name)-chin is annoying today." You heard what he said and tried not to cry. You faced them and said.

"Is everything okay here Himuro? Atsushi? Trying to grab sweets again?"

"....."

"Sigh. You'll never listen do you? Then, everyone. Please for this week, keep all of your sweets to yourselves and don't let Atsushi intimidate you. Himuro will be there to help you out so don't worry. It's only for this week, per se the basketball team."

"You have a toothache Murasakibara-san? So that's why."

"Argh. Why (First name)-chin!?"
"It's for your own good, Atsushi. It's only for a week."
"She's right, Atsushi. You just have to take medicine and brush your teeth to remove that toothache. And if it worsens then the dentist. Which do you prefer?" Himuro asked.

"......."

"I thought so."

"I hate the two of you." He said then left while sulking.