Takao Kazunari: Second Chance

You and Takao were part of basketball team. You were the team's manager. You had known each other for a year now and within that time, you started to have feelings for the jokester. You didn't know if he'll love you back. You wanted to confess but along with that you also didn't want to ruin the friendship you have. Upon thinking of it, you decided to confess and if it didn't go well, you will just ask to be friends again. No matter how awkward it will be.

~The Next Day~

"Takao!" You yelled while running to him. It was lunch time and you told him to meet you after class on the rooftop.

"Is it okay?"
"Sure (Nickname)-chan."

~After Class~

You were already there on the rooftop waiting for him. He opened up the door and asked you what was it that you wanted to talk about. You were nervous as hell. 'There's no looking back now! Here goes nothing!'

"I-I like you Takao Kazunari!"
His eyes widened at what you said. You were hoping that he'll answer you the same.

"Sorry (Nickname)-chan but I'm not yet ready for relationships."
"I-Is that so? I-It's okay! L-Let's just pretend this didn't happen. Can we be friends again?"
"Friends."

With that, you went home and cried yourself to sleep, not even bothering to eat dinner. The next day, you decided that you should move on and forget about him. Of course, it was difficult because you were their manager. As time passed by, you were able to live like the usual yet there was still a part of you that yearned for him.

"Oh well. Might as well get back to managing them."

~Few months at the gym~

"Everyone! I'm done with your new training regimen! Please come forward when I call your name."

You gave them all their training regimen. You were slowly trying to win back your friendship with Takao but there were still times where you avoided him.

~Takao's POV~

It had been months since (First name) confessed to me. At first, I thought I will lose that friendship between us but I guess not.

I glanced at her and she seemed so cool and chill now. I was caught staring by my captain and that made me blush.

'Ugh! Stop staring Takao! Remember you're just friends!'

Yeah right. Friends. The more I think about that confession, the more I realize that I'm slowly falling in love with her. The teasings from my senpais also didn't help in the situation! 'Am I really falling for her ?'

Keeping that thought apart. I started practicing with Shin-chan. (First name)-chan seemed to be enjoying herself with Miyaji-senpai.

"Really? Hahaha!"
"Yeah. It was really a pain in the ass."

They were laughing and smiling to each other. I looked at the two dejectedly.

~Your POV~

You noticed Takao staring at you but you just shrugged it off thinking that it might just be your imagination. They continued training until you noticed Takao's foot. It was bent too much and if he continued to—

"Ouch!"
"Takao!" You ran to him and helped him out. You told Miyaji that you will go to the infirmary. The nurse wasn't there so you treated his sprain. Luckily, you knew how to. After putting tape on it, Takao asked you.

"Are you still in love with me? (Nickname)-chan?"

You were taken aback from that question and your face flushed. You started to stutter 'cause you, in fact, still have some feelings for him.

"M-Maybe. But you d-don't need to repay it back. I-I know you don't like me that way."

"What if I do?"
"Huh?"
Then suddenly, you were pulled towards his chest.

"I'm starting to like you (Nickname)-chan. I don't know why I rejected you that time. Guess I was really stupid huh? But can you give me a second chance (Nickname)-chan? To show you that I love you!"

"Takao. That nickname. It's been so long since I last heard it. I still love you Takao. I might be stupid but yes."

"Thank you (Nickname)-chan! I'm the happiest man in the world!" With that, he kissed you passionately and he would now show you how much he loves you.

=END=

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

DONE!
Thanks for reading minna! Hope you liked it. You can request if you want! That's really what I need! Please help me also! If you want to, just put up the scenario and who's the character you wants to include!

Sakura: SakuraKashimashi doesn't own the picture, only the scenario! Thanks for reading! Matta ne~