Takao Kazunari: Troublemakers

Author's Note:

It's been a long time since I did a Takao x reader so I'm here to give you a dose su~ and just like what I always say! Don't forget to vote, comment and request okay? Enjoy su~

_•_•_•_•_•_

It's Friday now! So it's TGIF!! But before that, it's another regular day for you in Shutoku today. You were reading a novel while walking down the road when Takao suddenly shouted behind surprising you.

"BOO!!"
"WAH!!!!"

*swish*

You're novel was thrown out of your hands and landed in a nearby trash can.

"What the hell! Takao!"
"Ahahahaha! Sorry (First name)-chan! Here. Let me get your novel for you." He gets the book and gives it to you. You sigh and just nod.

"Come on. Let's go to class Takao."
"Hai hai~"
"Wait." You suddenly stopped and noticed something.

"Where's Midorima?"
"Shin-chan? He's in school already. He said that he still has something to do."
"Hmm... I see."

Once you were in school, you quickly went to your desk and studied. You were stopped from it with none other than Takao. He was grinning like an idiot at you so you decided to ask what does he wants.

"What is it Takao?"
"Let's have a game prank."
"What kind?" This sparked your interest so you want to know what kind of game.

"We will prank the faculties and some students. One must not get caught or be known okay? One with the highest score wins and will be rewarded. As for the loser, he/she has to be that person's servant for a week."

"Hmm...." You thought carefully of the prank and you're pretty sure that no one will blame you since you're very good at doing such things and is known as the "angel-devil" so why not right?

"Sure. I'll play but if I win, I want to use that rickshaw for a week along with Midorima. I've always wanted to try riding that. So?"

"Sure. But if I win (First name), you have to be my servant and always follow all my orders okay?"
"Mm. Sure."

Game start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st attempt: You put a banana peel on the floor and just pretend that you didn't drop it. You still wore that impassive face which your classmates couldn't even read.

"Okay cla-AHHH!!!!"
*swish**thud*

A loud thud was heard and everyone saw that their hated teacher just slipped out of a banana peel and is now unconscious.

You-1 Takao-0

2nd attempt: Takao gets a present and put it in front of the class rep's desk. When the class rep came and saw the gift on her desk, she quickly opened it and....

"Gyahahahahah!!!!!"
"KYAAAH!!!!!" She shouted as a scary clown sprang out of it.

You-1 Takao-2

3rd attempt: You put a toy cockroach on your classmates hair, clothes and bag.

"KYAH!!! A cockroach!!!" She ran around the hall like a madman.

4th attempt: Takao grabbed the front of the folder the teacher is holding and covered it with double-sided tape. The teacher hold it and...

"What the!? Who the hell did this?" The folder was stuck in his hands. While he was talking, the folder move as his hands do the same. He looked like a flapping penguin.

5th attempt: It was time to water the garden and it was Takao who was tasked for the job so you offered to be the one to open the faucet and attached the host.

"I'll go get it." Soon, you opened it but put a pressure at a part of the host. You went back and tended to sweeping the grounds. Takao waited for the water but it never came and it confused him so he asked a classmate to check the faucet. The said person saw that there was a boulder pressuring it so he removed it.

*SWISH!!!!*
"WAH!!!!! W-What the hell!!!" He was now all drenched! Poor Takao. He glared at you while you smiled at him playfully.

6th attempt: Takao didn't like what you did so he decided to prank you with Shin-chan's lucky item which is a gooey substance.

You were about to get the book underneath the desk when you felt something slimy. You looked at your hand and saw....

"What the.... Ta...kao...." This time, you were enraged so you chased him around the school. Takao was laughing his ass off while you continued to shout at him.

~~~~~~
The game continued until the end of the day and the final score was:

You-12 Takao-14

"What!?"
"Aww... You lost (First name)-chan. You said that the winner can order the loser in any way right?" His eyes mischievously glinted. You gulped and nod slowly.

"Then what I want is for (First name) to be my girlfriend, kiss me now and only look at me for the week."
"WHAT!!??" It shocked you with his declaration. You have never thought that he'll fall in love with you. You have liked him for months now and it really makes you happy that he also feels the same.

"Mm." You kissed him then pulled out slowly. Takao was not satisfied so he kissed you. Now, with much more passion and confidence.

=END=
A/N: Requests are always open to the board and as you can see, I'm editing some one-shots because of wrong spelling or grammar. The reason is because it's very difficult to use iPhone for updating and there is also autocorrect.