Kagami Taiga: Rage

"Ugh! I really hate it when it's the one of the month again!" You said as you grabbed your desk tightly and tried to calm down yourself. You are officially in deep pain.

"(Last name)-san?"
"What is it, Kuroko-kun?"
"Are you alright?"
"Ah. Just... I have a visitor now and it just really hurt."
"Is that so. Then would you like me to tell Kagami-kun?"
"No need. I can handle it but thanks for the concern anyway."
"Okay."

You grabbed your notebook from your bag and started to write the training menu for the team. The pain still bothers you but you tried to ignore it. Note TRIED.

"Damnit. It really hurts." You cursed.
"(First name)? Are you alright there?"
You looked up and saw your boyfriend, Kagami Taiga. You quickly nod and continue the training menu. He was still a bit worried then Kuroko told him that you have a visit now. Kagami was puzzled as to what you mean with 'visitor'.

'Who the hell is visiting her?'

Class has started and once it was done, you quickly head to the gym and hand Riko the new training menu. She was amazed with how much strength and man power they can gain with such training. She saw you crumpling at the benches and realized that it's the time of the month again.

"It's really like that (First name)-chan."
"Oh hell no. This sh%# hurts too much!"
"I feel you." She nods in agreement which didn't really help you at all.

As the practice went, you tried to check up on them and see how they're doing. So far so good, none of them complained. Kagami is doing his best as well. The pain started to subside but you knew that later, it will come back again and deliver great pain to you.

"Do you want to go to the nurse office, (First name)-chan?" Riko asked as she noticed the painful look on your face. You just smile and assure her that you're fine. You just need some rest and a good food to eat.

"Sigh."

Kagami's POV

'What could she mean with visitor?' I shoot the ball and score another two point. Whenever I look at her, she would give off a painful expression and is always holding her stomach. Does she not feel good? Or something?

We rested for 10 minutes so I decided to go ask her.

"Are you sure you're alright (First name)?"
"Taiga? Yeah."
"You sure?"

2nd POV

He keeps on questioning you and it started to get a little annoying.

"I said I'm okay!"

"Geez. Calm down a bit."

"You don't know our struggle!"

"Huh!?"

Suddenly, you were tapped by the coach and Kuroko-kun pulled him away. The coach tried to cool you down while Kuroko was whispering something to him. You were puzzled at this and when Kagami caught your gaze, he suddenly tensed up and went back to practice.

It was a mystery to you on how the third and second years didn't mind your attitude. Maybe it was because of the coach since she's a girl as well.

The practice went well. You would constantly experience the typical things a girl have when they have this time of the month. Roller coaster of emotions.

"Okay! Practice is over! Go and change! Don't forget to clean your mess also!" The coach dictates.

"Finally! We're done! I want to rest and have some hot cocoa." You are in your own world again.

"(First name)."
"Hmm? Taiga!"
"Wanna go to Maji Burger?"
"Hmm. Just for a while okay?"
"Ah."

You went with him and you ordered a lot. Like Kagami, you have a huge appetite as well. As you walked towards his home, which he gladly accepts, you chewed on your burger and talked about random things. While you were talking, you suddenly felt guilty with how you acted towards him earlier. You want to apologize but you don't know how. You remembered the hot chocolate. He really likes your hot chocolate.

Inside his home

"Taiga. Here's some hot chocolate."
"Thanks." You sat beside him and leaned your head on his shoulder. He started to stroke your hair.

"Sorry about what happened earlier Taiga."
"Mm. It's fine. I understand. After all, it's what every women undergo during their visit."
"Mm."
"You sure are enjoying this."
"Taiga's warm. And it makes me warm as well."
"Then stay by side forever."
"Hahahaha. Sure."

You smiled as you closed your eyes and dreamt of the future ahead of you.

=END=