Izuki Shun: Her Laugh

You usually always laugh everytime you hear his jokes but now you were void with emotions after that incident.

Flashback

"Shun! Let's go! The shop is over here!"
"Hai hai! Wait for a bit!"

You were on a date-like thingy with him when it happened. You were about to cross the road when a truck hit you.

"(First Name)!"

Izuki went to your side and held you tightly. You were bleeding too much. In your right hand was your small notebook.

"Wake up, (First Name)! The shop is over there see?" He said as he pointed at the shop but no reply was heard.

"Help! Somebody help! Call the ambulance!" He pleaded.

Soon, the ambulance came and you were delivered to the hospital. Luckily, you were saved but you were in coma for months. The doctors did not know when you'll wake up so he would always stay by your side talking to you. He holds your small notebook and that was where he would always write all his puns and say it to you whenever he visits.

He would always tell you his stories even their games. He even told you his weird puns about the steak they ate.

Kono suteeki wa suteki

Even the salon pass:

Salon pass de nice pass

Usually, you would laugh but he was now replied with silence. He never lose hope that you'll wake up someday so he always visit you so that he's the first person you'll see when you wake up.

He still remembers the first time you two met. It was during your first year when you stumbled upon his side and heard his puns. You thought it was funny so you tried to hide your laugh but he heard it and made one more which made you laugh so hard. From then on, you would always be with him laughing at his horrible puns.

He continued to reminisce the time when Hyuuga scolded the two of you because of those horrible puns. You just laughed while he continued. It was really a funny scene.

There was one more, when you were with Kiyoshi and this time. You tried to make a pun but failed so he would always make one for you and you only.

End of Flashback

Right now, he visited you after their trip to the mountains. Kagami and Kuroko were curios as to why he's always in a hurry. Hyuuga, other second years and one third year held a grim face and said.

"A special someone is in coma right now. Izuki would always visit her since he said that he wanted to be the first one she'll see when she wakes up."

"She?"
"A second year like us. (Last name)(First name). She got into an accident during their date. Izuki's blaming himself now and won't even leave without her notebook by his side."

"You see it right? The notebook where he writes all his puns? It's hers."

"I see."

Izuki's POV

I went to her side again and talked. I even told her our loss to Touou. If only she'll be able to talk to me.

"Please wake up. I'm so sorry. Please...."

I decided to leave for awhile to get something to drink.

2nd POV
'Shun.'

"S...s..h..un"

You tried to open your eyes. It was a bit unclear so you tried to blink it away. Your body feels like a ragdoll right now. So you tried to put more energy and finally you were able to sit up. You looked outside to see that it's already sunset.

"I miss this sight. I wonder how much I missed?"

The door opened wide and you saw Izuki standing there with a shocked face. Next thing you knew is that he's hugging you so tight that you had to signal him that you can't breathe.

"Shun?"

"You... you're finally awake."

"Ah."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said as tears started to flow down his cheek.
"No need to. I'm so happy that you're the first person I saw. Thanks for always being my side, Shun. Now shouldn't you call the doctor?"

"Ah."

He clicked on the button beside her bed. After that doctor said that all your vitals are perfectly fine, he left. Izuki grabbed a small notebook from his bag and gave it you.

"My notebook?"

"Look inside." You did and that made you laugh but was restrained since your body is not yet fully recovered.

"Thanks, Shun. Keep it. I want you to continue to write puns. Let me see it after I finished my medication okay?"

"Ah. Don't leave me again. Okay?"

"I won't. Thanks for waiting for me."

"I will always wait for you." Tears were now flowing as you tried to stop them. He inched closer then kissed you gently.

"Thanks."

=END=
_•_•_•_•_•_•_
Extra:
"Now how's the others? And I believe it's Winter Cup?"

"Yeah. We're still in qualifying rounds so get well soon so that you can watch our games okay?"

"Mm! I'll be sure to watch plus I want to meet your new friends! I'll rest for now. See you tomorrow, Shun." You yawned.

"Night. Sleep well." He kissed your forehead and tucked you in.