Miyaji Kiyoshi: Crossdressing

"I will enter Shutoku's basketball team as a player! Mark my words. I will not break our promise." You told your cousin.

Both of you made a promise that you will enter basketball as a player even though you know that it'll be difficult since you're a girl.

"I'll hold it unto your words (First name)-chan!"

"Ah!"

That's what you said but you did not know how you will enter a team full of men without being too suspicious.

'Okay. I've made that promise but how am I going enter Shutoku's basketball team!?' You were thinking a lot of ways but none of them would gradually work. Only one way! To crossdress.

'Umm. I don't know if I can do that but I'm a man, no, woman of my words so I have to do this.' You were thankful that your hair is already short that anyone would mistake you for a boy if it wasn't for your chest. You bind your chest and asked the school for male's uniform since you were not comfortable with it. Fortunately, the principal agreed so you entered Shutoku as a boy.

You were already in your second year and luckily, no one has ever been suspicious. You entered the gym and went directly to the coach.

"Excuse me. I'm (Last name)(First name) from class 2-A and I want to enter the club." You introduced yourself. The coach sized you up and returned your introduction.

"New member. I'm Nakatani Masaaki. You'll be judged by our regulars to see if you can play well. How about a one-on-one?"

"Hai."

"I'll be the one pick. Oi! Miyaji! Come here for a second."

"What is it coach?" He huffed. Nakatani asked him to play one-on-one with you.

"There is a second year who wants to enter basketball."

"Wow, a second year. Okay let me test you. Otsubo! Let me have a one-on-one with him."

"Ah."

You were asked to change in the locker so you did. There was no one there. You quickly changed and went outside to have a one-one-one. Not to brag but you're very good in basketball since you've been playing it ever since you were a kid.

"First one to have 5 points wins."

"Got it!"

He gave you the chance to start of first. You smirked and asked, "Are you sure that you're letting me have the ball first senpai? Don't you think, you're underestimating me?"

"I'm not."

"Okay then I'll score first." You said as you quickly shoot the ball. They were shocked the you can quickly shoot the ball.

'An all-rounder quick shooter.' The game was intense. Both of you gaining points but of course, you have the upper hand. You just need one more point and it's all over.

Miyaji-3 You-5

"Okay. I won. So can I enter Shutoku now?"

"What the hell was that!?" Miyaji asked.

"Zephyr's Wind."

"Zephyr's....wind?" They asked.

"Ah. It's like the Greek mythology about Zephyr's winds. Light and fructifying."

You were accepted and Miyaji congratulated you. You were already a player for 2 months now and you still can't believe that this is working. But as usual, happy things needs to end. Slowly.