KurokoxReaderxAkashi: At the End

You are a new student in Teiko Middle School along with your childhood friend, Kuroko Tetsuya.

"Ne~ Tetsu. What class are you in?"
"Hmm? Class 1-B."
"Eh!? We're not in the same class! Huhuh.... I'm in class 1-A."
"Uh... We can see each other during home room, recess and lunch (First name)."
"Hai~ I wonder who'll be with me there..."
"I'm sure you'll do great without me (First name)."
"Tetsu..."
"Let's go?"
"OKAY!!!"

Once you entered the main campus, you went to your class and introduced yourself. You noticed a weird person there. He has a red hair and unbelievable pair of red eyes.

'He has beautiful red hair...and ruby eyes.' You thought as you stare at him for a while then averted it towards the teacher.

Class was good and you noticed that most of the teachers are calling this Akashi Seijuurou. 'Wait. Akashi? Where did I hear that name?' You thought. You also noticed a green haired man holding a....toy frog? 'They're weird but in a good way.' Your teacher was discussing about the club activities and when you heard basketball, you know that you just have to enter that club.

"Basketball huh? I'm so excited! Tetsu's going to love this! Wait for us Ogiwara-kun." You said to yourself silently as the teacher continued to talk. Akashi noticed this and was puzzled as to why you were smiling. 'She's weird.'

••Lunch time••

"Tetsu! Tetsu!"
"(First name)?"
"Let's go to the staffs' office and talk to the coach there."
"Okay."

The two of you went to the said place and talked to the teacher in-charge. He told you two to go to the gym after class then he also gave you an application knowing that you're applying for co-coach.

"Wai~ I can't wait to enter the basketball team!" Kuroko smiled as you said that. You never fail to make him smile but one thing you don't know is that something will happen which will severe your friendship.

"For the first string members: Aomine Daiki, Midorima Shintaro, Murasakibara Atsushi, Akashi Seijuurou, Haizaki Shogo, and Nijimura Shuzo. Your manager is Momoi Satsuki and co-coach, (Last name)(First name)."

"Hai!"

"Second string members...."
"Third...." 'Kuroko...' You looked at him in despair. Of course, you know that he'll be sad by that so you decided to go to him but his looks made you stop.

"Tet...su?"
"Leave me alone from now (First name)."
"Hmm..." You looked down and soon, the teacher in-charge dismissed each string and was tasked to train. You, on the other hand, was called by the coach.

"Ok everyone. This is (Last name)(First name). She'll be your co-coach when I'm gone so be nice to her."

"It's nice to meet you all. I hope we'll get along and that I'll be able to train you also. Umm.. May I know you names again?"

"I'm Momoi Satsuki! It's nice to meet you (Last name)-chan!"
"Aomine Daiki. Yo!"
"The name's Midorima Shintaro nanodayo. Though I think you already know that."
"Haizaki Shugo." When you looked at him, you quickly knew that he'll be not that easy to handle.
"Murasakibara Atsushi. Yo (Last name)-chin."
"Akashi Seijuurou. Nice to meet you (Last name)-san." You nod at him knowing that he's in your class.

"And I'm Nijimura Shuzo. You're captain. Welcome to the basketball team (Last name). We'll start today. Get in your position first string! We're going to have a three-on-three. Momoi and (Last name). Please take note of their movements for their training."

"Hai!"

You looked down for a bit still thinking about Kuroko. 'How is he taking this...' You shook your head and focused on the game. It was all good and you used your critic eye. Might I say, your eyes work like a zooming camera that features where the problems are and most likely the strengths as well.