Specials #7: Seirin Team-Highlights

Author's Note:

Yo everyone! So I decided that I'll be using "I" here instead of "you" as reference to reader's POV. Tell me what's better. Oh yeah. Tell me as well what one-shot book should I do next. Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_
"What am I going to do? Hmm..."

I walked down the hall and thought of the things I need to do. Well, you see... The basketball magazine association is asking for points about the members of Seirin. 'This is hell... Sigh... Guess I'll ask Riko-senpai. Being a manager is tough...'

"(First name)? Is there any problem?" I looked behind me and saw Riko-senpai.

"Riko-senpai! It's good that you're here! Wah!! I need your help. You see, the basketball magazine association is asking for some points about Seirin members and I don't know what to do!" I told her. She thought deeply and smiled afterwards.

"Then we'll conduct a mini interview."
"Mini interview?"
"Yup. I'm included as well right? Also you. I'll be doing the interview about you while you do ours."
"That's hell of a work senpai."
"Well I know you can do it!" She smiled. I sighed but smiled as well. I started to interview Riko. She told me her likes and dislikes, how she started as a coach, Seirin's improvement and the team itself.

"Is there anyone you have set interests on?"
"W-What are you asking that for (First name)!?"
"It's part of the interview right?"
"Y-Yeah...but...Do you really have to ask?"
"Yes?"
"That sounds more like a question! B-But to answer it...yes?"
"Then you do have. Hyuuga-san?"
"J-Junpei!? W-Why would you think like that!?"
"Nothing. Well thanks for your time senpai." I bowed and smiled a bit with the results. 'Guess I can play the matchmaker for now. Damn. I feel like Momoi-san now.'

I reached our classroom and saw Kagami and Kuroko. I decided to interview them next.

"Kuroko! Kagami! I need some help with this."
"If it's Math, then count me out (Last name)."
"Me as well (Last name)-san."
"That's not what I was going to ask! You see, the basketball association is asking for some points about you guys and I was tasked to do that. So will you?" They look toward each other and nod. I smiled excitedly and started asking questions.

"When did you start playing basketball Kuroko?"
"Fifth grade."
"You Kagami?"
"Hmm... It was Tatsuya who taught me and I think its fourth or fifth grade."
"I see. Why did you choose basketball?"
"I wanted to have a fair game play with Ogiwara-kun plus it's fun."
"I want to play with strong players!"
"That's over the top Kagami."

I continued to ask about their interest. Fair enough. Until I asked a certain question.

"Is there someone you set interests on?"
"Eh?"
"What the hell..." The two turned beet red and I guess they really don't only have basketball in their heads. 'I wonder who is it?'

"I do have but..."
"But?" I asked Kuroko. He seems to be a straightforward person but with this. I looked Kagami and he still kept quiet about it.

"If you want to keep it a secret, then do so. I don't really want to pry to other people's business. I'll go back now. Teacher must be outside already." I wave to them as I go to my own seat.

'Next would be Hyuuga-san, Izuki-san, Mitobe-senpai, Koganei-senpai, Kiyoshi-nii and the trio. This will be tough.' Class was a bit boring but not enough to make me fall asleep. I'm not sure about the other two though. Kagami's fast asleep, so is Kuroko. 'Oh-oh. I better wake them—'

"Kagami Taiga! How dare you sleep in my class!? I'll see you after class!"
"—up. Guess I was late. Hmm? Why wasn't Kuroko scolded?" 'Don't tell me because they can't see him? Sigh...poor Kuroko.'

••After class and basketball free time••

"Hyuuga-san,why do you play basketball?"
"Hmm? What kind of question Is that (First name)? I play because it's fun."
"How about you Izuki-san?"
"Same I guess."
"I see."
"I heard that you had a blonde hair Hyuuga-san. Why did you dye it like that?"
"What!? W-Well..."
"He said that it's his way of quitting basketball." Izuki-san answered. I look back to Hyuuga-san and stared at him. 'That would be utterly weird. The blonde hair I mean.'

"Is there someone you're interested right now Hyuuga-san?"
"W-What are you saying!? I-I don't have!"
"Oh really Hyuuga?" Izumi teased. They really are good friends. I'm glad I've been a part of this team.

"Next would be Mitobe-senpai, Koganei and Tsuchida-senpai."
"What is that for (First name)?" I looked back startled. There stood my brother figure, Kiyoshi Teppei.

"Kiyoshi-nii! Don't scare me like that please. This is for the basketball association and they asked me to gather some points about Seirin members." He nods.

I went to the trio senpai and asked them a lot of things. They were able to answer it all as well as the three first years. Though Furi is shaking a bit. Last would be Kiyoshi-nii.

"Nii-san! You're next!" I asked him the usual. Why, how, who, and the first win of Seirin. It was all good. Since I was curious, I decided to ask. It was rumor and I wanted it to be confirmed.

"Is it true that you and Riko became a thing?" His eyes narrowed for a bit. Oh-oh guess I shouldn't have asked that.

"Where did you hear that?"
"It was a rumor."
"Rumor?"
"Yes."
"Sigh... We did but we broke up."
"I see." Why is my answers very short!? I looked at Kiyoshi-nii and I think I really struck a chord.

"N..ii-san?"
"....." Guess I have to apologize. I'll let him cool his head first. I went to sit by the bench and I'm glad that it didn't make the others feel off. I'm thankful that we had the interview outside. Sigh... Riko-senpai looked at me with a curious and worried face.

"You okay right there (First name)?"
"Yup. I just finished it. Nggh... It's so tiring. I have to type it all away and convert it as read-only text so that they will not change anything. I'll even supervise them and go there."
"That's tough. Then I guess you'll be absent for...?"
"Two days I guess."
"Tomorrow already?"
"Yes. I'm sorry to put you on such trouble Riko-senpai."
"Nah.. It's fine. I'm used anyways."

I watched them practice and like Momoi-san, I need to look at there stats. My eyes are not really like them 'cause I also have a special one. Clairvoyance. I will not write the details anymore since it's obvious. I'm worried about Kiyoshi-nii.

••After practice••

It's time to go home and I decide that I'll go home with nii-san.

"Kiyoshi-nii!" I ran to him. He looked back and just nodded.

While walking, I decided to apologize right away.

"I'm sorry if I asked something like that."
"Hmm?"
"About the relationship thing."
".... I'm sorry as well. I've been harsh on you and didn't think of your feelings. If you're hurt or not."
"It's fine. I guess I should limit what I ask sometimes."
"Yeah." I looked towards him and smiled.

"Let's go have some barbecue like the old times?" He nods and goes to your side. I'm glad I was able to settle it. I wonder how are the two there in Maji burger? They invited me earlier and I was hoping I could go. Oh well. Guess I'll just do it tomorrow. They said they want to ask something. What could it be?

=END=