Special! Kiseki no Sedai! With glasses on and Midorima pulls his glasses off!?

A/N: Yo! So this is a special shot of them having glasses. Well I just found this while searching for Kise with glasses and look at it! Actually, I never thought of this one and now I feel like I just have to put it! Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
🔹Back in Teiko🔹
*CRACK!!!*

"W-What!?" Kise looked down and...
"Oh no!!!!" He accidentally stepped on Midorima's eyeglasses after the group stole it.

Aomine looked at him and paled at the sight.
"Oi Kise what were you doing?"
"I-It was an accident su~"
"Oh no! We have to get him one now."
"What are you doing there nanodayo and where's my eyeglasses?"
"Ah...Mido-chin. Look at that. Your eyeglasses."
"What?"

He looked at Kise's hands and there was his eyeglasses, broken.
"What the hell did you do you idiot!?"
"It was an accident su~"
"What's the commotion here Shintarou?"
"Akashi.... My eyeglasses."
"That sure is bad."

'What kind of reaction is that?'

Midorima sighed and then looked at Kise with a glare. "As punishment, you're going with me tomorrow to get a new one and we'll double your training schedule.""Eh? Fine..."

"I'm going also." Aomine said." I need to check some shoes."
"Now that you've mention it Mine-chin. I'm out of stock. I need to refill my sweets."
"I'll be checking out some novels then." Kuroko said.
"Wha!? Where did you come from Tetsu!?"
"Huh? I've been here ever since Akashi-kun came."
"Ah gomen."

"Everyone!" They looked at the source of the voice and saw you and Satsuki running to them.

"(First name). Satsuki. Why are you two running?"
"Well, we're going to ask if you want to come shopping with us." You told the red emperor. He nod and agreed on coming with you two. You looked at the others and saw Midorima's eyeglasses.

"What happened to your eyeglasses Shin-chan?"
"Some idiot stepped on it." He said as he glared at Kise. You sweat dropped.
"So it was Ki-chan's fault. Dai-chan should be blamed too since he planned it."
"Oi! What are you saying Satsuki!?"
"We've heard you two earlier."
"Sigh.. Mine-chin that's mean. Anyways, can we go to that sweets shop (Last name)-chin?"
"Ah sure. Tetsu! I'll show you a new novel I found! It's not that expensive and I bet you're going to love it!"
"Thank you (Last name)-san."
"So Tetsu-kun you're going with them?"
"Yes."
"Okay!"
"Akashi-kun what time?"
"Hmm.. How about 9 in the morning."
"Okay su~"

~~ The next day~~

"Minna!" You ran over to them and apologized for being late. All of you accompanied Midorima and Kise towards the eyeglasses shop.

"Wha- there's a lot of eyeglasses here!" Kise exclaimed. Midorima quickly went to the sales lady and asked for one pair. She said that she needs to know what frame to use so he started to check things out.

"Hmm..."
"Oh how about you seven there. Do you also need some eyeglasses?"

We were shocked but decided to just check out things. She let us try the frames they have. They were all fitting some eyeglasses while Midorima seemed annoyed. You looked over the black frames with weird broad-light sides. You gave it to him to try and he liked it.

"Thanks (Last name)."
"Hehehehe. Don't worry about it."

"They seem to be having fun."
"Ah...it's quite annoying."
"Ahahahaha.... Let's go and join them Shin-chan."
"Sigh..."

You went over to them who were all checking out eyeglasses. You noticed that Akashi was not with them. Then you saw him in front of a case.

"Akashi-kun?"
"Hmm... What is it (First name)?"
"Are you going to buy that?"
"No. I was just checking this one."
"Really? Then maybe you should try this one." You grabbed the clear one and tried it on him. "There! Wah~ it looks good on you!"