Fukui Kensuke: I Hate You

You were walking down the hallway holding a small notebook in your hands when suddenly it was grabbed by someone behind your back. You looked back and saw the person you hated the most.

"Fukui!"

"Ara? What's this? Hmm? Today I just watched Haikyuu! Kyaah! The grand King is so cool! Heh~I didn't know you were an otaku (First name)?"

"H-Hey! Give it back!"

"Eh? No way. Come and get it shortie!" He said as he ran down the hallway.

"Hey!!"

"Hahaha!"

"Ugh! Give it back!"

The school being soon rang, signaling the start of class.

"Ah. It's time. Oh well, here you go shortie!"

"Ugh! I really hate you! Haven't you heard of privacy ha!?"

"Don't get so workout. I just read a few lines."

"Ugh. I.Hate.You." You sneered in anger. You returned back to your classroom and listened to the lessons brought to you by your math and history teacher. You were bored minutes later so you brought out your small notebook and wrote something inside.

'I really hate Fukui! This time, he grabbed my small notebook and read some of the lines in my diary!! Ugh! How I despise him! Doesn't he know privacy!? I mean seriously! And shortie!? I'm not that short! And if I am, then I'm proud of it!'

You listened back to the lesson to prevent yourself from being scold by your teacher. Soon after two more subjects, lunch came. You were about to eat when a hand suddenly picked your food.

"WAH! This is good. Did you cook this shortie!?"

"Get the hell out of here Fukui." You growled dangerously. Each word dripping with venom. Your patience was about to ran out, just one more string and you were seriously going to hurt him.

"Hmm? Oh! Let me have this egg roll." He was about to get it when a hand suddenly grabbed his and gripped it tightly.

" I told you to get the hell out bastard." You whispered. He narrowed his eyes on you and taunted your small voice.

"Is that how a class representative talk?"

"Shut the hell up."

"Oh~ Oh! It's your small notebook. Let me see it." He grabbed it effort you can.

"Hmm? Let's see. I met new people online in my game yesterday. He's very kind to give me his items! It was really good and useful! Then I met this girl where she invited me to their group! I'm an official member now! Heh~I didn't know you were a geek player of RPG! Hahaha! I didn't expect this."

"Heh? You play games like this (Last name)-san?" One of the students around them laughed.

"She's so strict so I didn't know that she's this carefree." A second one shoot up.

"Ah. That's a bit weird." Another added.

"Hahaha!" The last string was just pulled that you slapped him real hard with tears running down your cheeks. You've had enough. It was out of boundaries for someone like you who have a dignity. It was just the last button and he just freaking pushed it.

"I've had enough of your antics you damn bastard! Learn your place and keep away from my private things FUKUI. I. HATE.YOU."

You stormed out of the classroom and went to the rooftop to release all the tensions. It was very tiring having that jerk with you. You cried until there were no more tears to cry. Soon, you fell asleep.

Fukui's POV

'Oh man! I messed up this time! I didn't know she will cry!' I searched all over for her. I tried in the library but she was not there, the infirmary, nope. Then next is the rooftop, she was there sleeping with her tear-streaked face. I feel so guilty right now. I should apologize, I thought.

I brought her to the infirmary to sleep and covered her with the blankets. I made an excuse for the teachers that (First name) is not feeling well and there is no one to accompany her. They approved of my excuse so I waited for her to wake up.

"Fukui?"

"Ah. You're awake. You shouldn't have slept on the rooftop top you know." I warned. Her hostile attitude was back but I was not going to submit.

"Get lost you bastard."

"Look (First name) I was ju-" I tried to reason out but she was beyond mad at this point.

"I told you to GET. LOST! Didn't you hear me! I don't want to see you! I. Hate. You!"

"Look! I was-"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your excuses. You've gone too far. You were lucky to get this point but like my cousin. I don't forgive those who defy me no matter who you are. (A/N: Sounds familiar? Hahaha!)" Anger seethed out of her body and I looked away ashamed. I went to far and the only thing that I could do was apologize.

"I'm sorry."

"What!? Now you're apologizing. A jerk like you can do that?"

"Look. It was just the only way to get your attention okay."

"What?"

"You're always looking at others and you don't even notice me unless I do something that upsets you."

"Why!?"

2nd POV

It was all you asked of him. Why would he do such a thing to you. You couldn't hold it any longer as tears start to flow down your cheeks for all the things he has done to you. Everyday, he would try to embarrass you or even annoy you when you were very busy. It was cutting down your patience.

"Because I like you." He mumbled. You were still angry but tried not to let it cloud your judgment.

"What!?"

"I like you you idiot!"

"Stop calling me an idiot you bastard!"

"You were always looking at that damn notebook of yours and I fell in love with you slowly but you were always ignoring me." He confessed. You couldn't believe your eyes until you felt a hand wipe your tears away. You were pulled into a sweet kiss which made you cry again.

"O-Oi! W-Why are you crying!?"

"You idiot!! It was all your fault! I hate you!"

"I love you too!" You continued to punch him lightly in the chest until you fell asleep in his embrace. It was a warm, tight embrace that made you fell asleep almost immediately. Fukui looked down at you and smiled. He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead and lay you down again. He sat on the chair and held you hands until he fell asleep.

=END=
_•_•_•_•_•_•_
Extra:

"(First name)."

You were awoken by somebody mumbling. You looked at your hand and saw Fukui holding it. You can't help but smile a bit though you were still mad at him for embarrassing you so you quickly took a picture of him.

'Hahaha! This is my revenge you bastard!'

You went back to sleep and laugh internally. It would be funny to see this person in front of you embarrassed.

"Good night, Bakensuke."