Kiyoshi Teppei: Belated Happy Birthday

Author's Note:

I'm going to start writing again this day and tomorrow su~ Sorry for some delay. Been damn busy with school. Too many homeworks from the new teachers. Anyways! Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_

"Hmm.... What should I give to Teppei?"
"(First name)-chan?"
"Riko! Yo!"
"What are you doing?"

You showed her your notebook and written there were all the possible plans for the brunette's birthday. "Teppei's birthday?""Hmm.. I've already decide to make daifuku and Swiss roll cake with red bean paste fillings. But..."
"But?"
"I'm... Busy with recordings at the radio studio in his birthday. So I really can't go."
"That's not good. Wait. How about you greet him with your song? We'll let him listen to the recording."

"That's a good idea! Sure! But I'll help you guys with the preparation."
"Ah. I guess he'll forget it."

You laughed at that since you knew that Teppei has a tendency to forget things or just be oblivious. His birthday is this Wednesday so you still have two days starting from now. Luckily, you're mom is not at home at the moment so you can use the time to bake for two hours.

"Hmm... If I'm not mistaken, we still have matcha tea. Enough for my cake. Okay! Let's start!"

You quickly made the mix but of course with grace and accuracy. After the base was baked, you let it cool for awhile then spread the filling with anko bean paste. After that, you rolled it and let it stay at that position, cooling it. The cake came out nice.

Next one was the daifuku. You quickly shaped the red bean paste into balls and cooked the sticky rice. After that, you covered the red bean paste with the sticky rice and put the remaining matcha filling as toppings. All of the sweets you made were all put in the refrigerator for them to cool down.

"I wanna taste them too..." You were drooling with the food but decided to just make one for yourself. The day has ended and the next day has started.

"Yo (First name)."
"Teppei! Yo!"
"Why did you go home early yesterday?"
"Oh. Mom was not at home and she said that I have to watch it since she'll be out for three hours but she lied! She was out for like 3 and a half!"
"Hahaha. That's so like auntie."
"Ah. We'll I'll see you later Teppei!"
"Wait! Aren't you going to watch us practice?"
"I can't. Sorry. I have to go somewhere."
"Really? That's a bummer."
"Ahahahahaha....."

You called Riko and told her that you're going to buy the decorations for them. Buying one was a bit difficult but you didn't notice that you stayed much late and that results to Kagami and Kuroko seeing you.

"(Last name)-San?"
"Kuroko-kun! Kagami-kun! What are you doing here?"
"We should be asking you that."
"Well...tomorrow is Teppei's birthday and I bought these things but I won't be able to join him since I have a radio session tomorrow. Will you join him in his birthday?"
"Ah."
"Thanks."

••The Next Day••
It was now Teppei's birthday and you handed Riko all the decorations since you have to go very early.

~~At the studio~~
"Welcome (First name)-chan!"
"Yo boss! What's up?"
"The ratings are great! They liked your covers! Would you do another one?"
"Sure!"
"Alright!"
"Can I have a small favor boss?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"Well it's my boyfriend's birthday today and I want to greet him and sing a song as a gift. Is it okay?"
"Sure sure. I bet your fans would be squealing in their seats."
"Hahaha! Well shall we start now?"
"Ah!"

The airing started. On the other hand, Riko quickly opened the radio and tuned it to the station you air.

"Oi Teppei! (First name)'s on air!"
"Huh?"

"I dedicate to song to my boyfriend! Happy birthday Teppei!!! Sorry if I couldn't be there with you and celebrate your birthday but here's my gift."

" Dear " Shounent
Atama no naka de kikoeru kimi no koe ga
Ima mo boku no kokoro o yosaburu
Kioku no naka de kimi wa itsudemo
Yasashiku hohoendeiruyo

Ano hi kaeru tochuu kimi to futari warainagara te wo tsunaide
Zutto zutto konna toki ga tsuzuku to omotteitanoni
Kimi ga saigo ni itta kotoba "ima made arigatou" ga
Zutto nariyamanainda

Aitakute Aitakute koe ni naranai koe de
Kimi no namae wo yobitzusukeru
Kanashikute kurushikute
Hitori no yoru ga kowai kara
Yozora miagete
Kimi wo sagashiteru

"Wish you all the best Teppei!! Always do your best and stay healthy. Always keep smiling. DJ(Pen name) signing off! Bye bye~~"

After the work, you saw Teppei waiting outside.

"Thanks for that."
"Ahaha! Of course. Did you like the cake and daifuku?"
"It was the best! I can't wait to taste them again!"
"Hahaha! I'll make one again! Now let's go home!"
"Hai hai~"

*chu~

"Hahahah! Let's go!"

=END=