Wakamatsu Kousuke: Study Now!

It was homeroom time so everyone was still fixing themselves then the teacher came.

"Okay class! Have you studied for the upcoming exams now?" Hajime-sensei asked. You looked at Wakamatsu's face and saw that it's very pale which only means that he hasn't. You gave him a deadpan face.

'Sigh. He's focusing on basketball again.'

He looked at you with pleading eyes as of course you can't say no to that. You sighed and nod to give affirmation.

"Thank you, (First name)."

You ripped out a piece of paper and wrote something.

"You better buy me milkshakes for a week. Got it? We'll start later. I'll come to your house. Focus okay!?"

He saw this and anime cried but of course you were his girlfriend so he couldn't say no as well.

Class started and you looked at him. He was sleeping again like the usual. Ever since Imayoshi-san graduated, he devoted himself to basketball but he didn't forget you since you were constantly always there to supervise him. You yourself are also busy that sometimes you lack sleep but it didn't stop you from helping him.

Those things you were doing includes the student council work, chores at home, homeworks from school and a bit of business work from your parents since they are usually not home to keep your company. You were the one who do their work whenever they are not around the area. You can barely sleep for 3-4 hours.

Of course, the good student you are, you always maintain your grades and help your boyfriend on his own when he asks you. There are times where you can't help him though. Anyways! Back to the story.

Class has ended and the two of you parted ways. You, to do SC works while him, manage the team as captain. After all those works, you opened your phone to look at the time and message the blondie that you'll be late since there are tons of work.

"(Last name)-san. These are all the things noted by the principal for the upcoming visit while these are the clubs' requests for new equipments."

"Thank you, Nanami. Let me just finish this one."

"President. Are you alright? You look a bit pale." She asked. You were feeling a bit tired and sleepy but you had to do this one.

"I'm fine but would you mind helping me with this? How about you, Kyo and Rai. Please?"

"We would gladly do it." They grinned. You returned it before handling some of your work to them.

"Thanks! All these works are piling in my desk and my back hurts."

"No problem, President! You've always been the hardworking one." Rai complimented you.

"Nah. Stop flattering me and finish the work."

"Hai~"

After an hour of doing all of it, you were all finally done. You put all the files in the drawer and locked it. You get your bag and prepare to leave.

"Bye guys! Gotta go! See you tomorrow." You waved at them as you left the area.

"I'm so...wah~ sleepy. I need to get some sleep soon. Thank goodness I finished all..wah~ all those works last night. Sigh. I really need to have a proper sleep now." You yawned numerous times. You walked towards the blondie's house and pushed the doorbell.

"Kou. It's me, (First name)."

"Come in!" He said. You opened the door and saw him at the table. All his textbooks are out and he is seriously focusing on it. You looked at his brother who was watching tv.

"Yo, (First name)-san!"

"Hello. Sorry for the intrusion."

"Nah! You're always welcome here plus Kousuke-nii will need all your help with the loud mouth he has."

"Hey! I heard that!"

You stride towards him to look at his works and is satisfied but not until you saw his English works.

"What the hell is this, Kou!?" You were horrified with it. It was just translating English sentence to Japanese and vice versa.

"What's the problem with that?"

"I thought I already taught you how to properly do this you idiot!"

"What!?" He looked at the paper while you point out all his mistakes. He sweatdropped and apologized quickly. He was really sometimes a pain but you didn't mind. You taught him again all of it and how to properly. Note PROPERLY.

You were yawning here and there but you always try to hide it. Wakamatsu was concerned so he asked.

"You're not having any proper sleep?"
"I kinda... I always forget the time with all the works I have. Wah~ Don't worry. I'm not that tired and go back to your work! I'm not letting you leave this room until you get that right!" You sneered at him. He sweatdropped before continuing his endless work.

"H-Hai!"

You were really tired at this point. You were lucky enough that all the works stopped for now but it doesn't mean that it has ended already. You fished out your novel book and started reading. You used Kou's lap as pillow until you fell asleep.

"(First name), I'm done."

He looked down and saw that you were already asleep due to fatigue so he carried you and tucked you in his bed.
You were sound asleep that you didn't notice that he carried you.

"Sigh. Take care of yourself more, idiot. Have a nice sleep." He kissed your forehead and went back to his work. You were his precious jewel so he would always take care of you even though it's always the other way around.

"Night, Kou." You mumbled in your sleep.

=END=