Kuroko Tetsuya: Airship

"Are you nervous?" Kuroko asked as he walked down the road with flowers in his hand.

"Of course I am! They're going to stitch and fix my eye you know." You retaliated.

"But... After this, I'll be able to see your smile and face again right Kuroko?" He was surprised with your tone. He smiled and said.

"Yeah."
"Well then... I'll see you soon."
"Bye."

He walked down the road but...

BEEP BEEP

......

CRASH

"Ugh...." He said a he tried to open his eyes. The light was too much to bear until he could only see your face.

"(First name)...." He suddenly remembered all of his memories with you.

~Flashback~

"Let's go over there!" You pointed to a stall but suddenly you felt dizzy and your eyes starts to blur.

"Are you alright?" He said but then you collapsed.
"(First name)!!"

You were carried to the hospital and they said that you need an eye surgery because there had been some defect at it.

"(First name)..."
"I'm scared Kuroko. I-I might not be able to see you anymore! I don't want to!" You said as you cried. He held your hand and pulled out a box. Inside it was a promise ring.

"This ring will prove that you'll not be alone and we'll be together always."
"Kuroko..."

He smiled at you while you looked at the ring in amazement.

~End of Flashback~

You, on the other hand, undergo the surgery. It was a success and after they removed the bandages, you could see again! You gazed at the sky with a smile. You were outside now, waiting for your parents when you saw Kuroko's parents. They were crying. You approached them but when they told you something, it was like you were stricken by thunder.

"No...no..." You fled the place and went to the rooftop. You shouted there with all your might.

"Why!? Why!? Why did you go!? Kuroko..." You were about to commit suicide but you were stopped by an invisible hand. You turned around and saw Kuroko. Well, what you think is Kuroko. You tried to hug him but you just passed through him.

"I'm sorry (First name). I have to say goodbye now."

"No! Don't! Don't say your goodbyes yet!" He just smiled at you as he starts to fade away. You were left alone again but you looked at the sky with hopeful eyes.

"Kuroko..."

Months passed by and you're there by the park looking at your phone. Your promise ring glistened with the light. You suddenly received a message.

...Beep beep...

You opened your phone and there was a message from...Kuroko. It made you cry again for what's written there are the words of love.

"I love you."

It made you cry. You decided to visit him in his grave and there, you cried and longed for him.

"I don't want to say goodbye to you now..."

You started to sing a song for him and him only....

Our fleeting love is an airship in the sky, chasing after an unseen firefly
Before this love disappears let's just escape, to a place where we both won't fade away

The night we gazed at the stars in that summer fair, my eyes found that the light was too much to bear
And to the you who could blink an "I love you"
Let my voice reach to you my words so true

So now, as we play out this predictable story
Every time that we meet, I'd always see a memento mori

By voicing all the feelings in my heart, I knew where I would wind up from the start
Bidding you goodbye, bidding you goodbye, just tears me up inside
If we were to grant the wish we wished the most, someone else will lose something that they hold close
So I have to say goodbye now

=END=