Mibuchi Reo: Be Stylish

Author's Note:

Yo minna! So I'll post three stories this day. I will just tell you that I might just post 1-2 stories each week because school is now starting and tomorrow is our first day of class. Plus I also have piano lessons every weekends.

Anyways, enjoy the three chapters! I'll try to update this Friday or Saturday though! Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_
It was a fair Saturday morning when you woke up groggily because of a knock on the door by your annoying sister.

"Hey sis! Wake up! It's 9 in the morning!"
"What the hell Ayaka! I need some sleep! Have you seen those homeworks yesterday? Give me a break will you?" You tried to get some more sleep until the bed sheet was pulled off your face.

"What the hell Aya-" you opened your eyes and saw...

"Reo! What are you doing here!?"
"*chuckle* I decided to take you with me for some malling. How's that?"
"...No." You went back to sleep but failed because Reo was holding your pillow.

"Mou...Reo.. Please I need some sleep. I'm really tired."
"(First name), it's only for this day. Come on. I'll let you drink my special tea when we get home to ease your sleep and stress okay?"

You thought for a while. Reo's tea is surely delicious and tempting so you finally agreed.

"Okay... Fine... But!"
"But?"
"You have to buy me my favorite sweets later at La Crémé."
"Okay! Thank you (First name)-chan!"
"Sigh... Yeah yeah. Just let me get ready."

You finished showering and went out then you saw some clothes laid on your bed.

'Wear this. I didn't know you had such cute dress on your closet (First name)-chan! -Reo'

"Mou~" The dress was a sleeveless, light pink dress that reach up to your knees. It was collared. You decided to wear a slightly heeled sandals that fits the dress perfectly. After that, you went outside and saw Reo waiting for you.

"Sorry for the wait. You have a good taste Reo."
"Right? We're going to shop clothes together especially you! I'm going to make you stylish!"

'Oh Arceus...He's going to turn me into a doll! Don't!'

"U-Umm... R-Reo.. Can we just shop few things?"
"No can do (First name)-chan. Now let's go!!"

He literally dragged you towards the mall. Since he's much stronger than you, only you can do is steady your self. 'Sigh... I'm doomed..'

The two of you went to the nearest shop first then to the dress section. He grabbed a lot of dress that fits you perfectly. You went to the mirror and he tried it out in front of you.

"You looked cute in this (First name)-chan! Let's get this!"
"Hmm... This... No it's not good."

You were slightly blushing at how close he is but you tried to hide it.

"And this is the last."

You were already dizzy with all the clothes he dumped into you. He asked you to try them all and was now shocked.

"All!!!???? These are like 25 clothes Reo!! You here me? 25!!"
"No worries. Well only pick a few so try them all plus luckily it's sale and its 75% sale!!"

'Sigh.'

You quickly tried them and showed it to him. He would smile and blush here and there. You didn't catch this one since you were still tired and sleepy. You looked at the clothes he agreed on, and saw that it was 15!! Damn 15!! (A/N: sorry but I'm the type of person who doesn't really like shopping.)

"This... Is a lot Reo.."
"Don't worry! I'll pay for them!"
"WHAT!? B-But that's a l-lot Reo!"
"Mm... But for my cute girlfriend then I'll do it."
"Reo....."

"Let's go! Lunch is coming!"
"Okay! I'll pay you for sure."
"Then how 'bout a kiss and your bento."
"Reo!!!"
"Hahaha! I'm just joking!"
".....I wouldn't mind..." You said loud enough for him to hear. He blushed and looked away.

Suddenly, he jerked you towards the nearest shop while still blushing. You giggled at that and poked his cheek.

"Is that a blush I see Reo?"
"Hmm? I can't help it if my girlfriend continues to act so adorable."

You blushed and hid your face in his coat. He took you inside and ordered something. You ate it and asked Reo if he wants to go to the arcade.

"Hmm... Sure. Do you want to try the shooting arcade? This time, I can teach you how to properly shoot."

"Okay! That would be fun! But don't forget your tea Reo! I'm looking forward to it."

Once you were at the arcade, you quickly proceed to the shooting arcade and put a coin. You tried at first and didn't score that much so Reo decided to help you out. It was fun. You wanted to shoot a three but failed so Reo went behind you and guided your hands.

*swish*

"Wah!! Did you see it Reo? I made a score!!"
"Yes you did. Now, do you want to go and grab some drinks?"
"Later! Let's play again Reo! This is fun!"
"Hahaha! I know. Come on."
"I'll beat you!"
"Let me see you do (First name)-chan!"

You two started playing but you failed to beat him. Then you tried some other games. You had the most fun. Reo was so amused with you and your unusual childish antics.

"(First name)-chan! It's time to go home!" He yelled at you as you sat at the bench outside the mall resting.

"Mm...y..e..ah.."

"(First name)-chan?"
"Gomen. I'm just really sleepy." He saw this and smiled a bit then he crouched down in front of you. You were puzzled then he said:

"Get on. I'll give you a piggy back ride."
"But I'm in a dress."
"Hmm... You wore leggings right? I know you did because you don't like dresses." You laughed nervously as you scratched your head in embarrassment. You nodded and climbed on his back.

While walking back, you asked him for some stories in their basketball club. He laughed a bit and nodded.

You were nodding yourself off. Sleepiness is slowly coming to you.

"......."
"Then Kotaro did something unbelievable, he- (First name)-chan?"
He looked at you and saw that you already fell asleep. He smiled and said:

"Sleep well."

He send you off to your house and laid you on your bed. After that, he went down and boiled his special tea then left but not without leaving a small note.

'Drink this to ease your stress and sleepiness. Don't forget to take enough rest okay? That's not good for the skin. Later (First name)-chan. -Reo~'

=END=