Kuroko Tetsuya: Betrayal (Part 2)

3rd POV

"Huh? What's with this Tetsu? A babysitter?" Aomine said.
"Mine-chin. You also have Sa-chin."
"Satsuki's got nothing to do with this."

"Anways, what's with the scissors Midorimacchi?"
"It's obviously my lucky item idiot."
"I wish you'll keep that scissors though. It's dangerous you know."

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Tetsuya said.

'Wha!? All members of Generation of Miracles are here? Seriously!? This is crazy! I'm scared I wanna go back!' Furihata thought as he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Shut your phone Kise. Is it Akashi?"
"Thi--"
"What!?"
"A text from a fangirl."
"Go die!"

"Huh? Mido-chin let met borrow your scissors for a while."
"I refuse."
"Do you have one Kuro-chin?"
"No I don't."

"Anyways. Why does the person who called us have to arrive last?"
"No need to get upset. That's how he is."
"Sheesh..."

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Ayumi's POV

I looked behind Sei-nii and saw....
"Tetsuya....?"
"Ayumi-san?"
"Eh?"

3rd POV

"Daiki, Ryouta, Shintaro, Atsushi and... Tetsuya. I'm glad to see you again and in this situation might I say. I see you've met my sister Tetsuya. I know you all did. Come Ayumi."

"UMMM....."
"Ayumi-chan!?" Furi said.
"Furi-kun."
"W-What is the meaning of this Ayumicchi!?"
"Ayumi-chin?"
"Ayumi-san?" The last person she didn't want to hear. She looked up and introduced herself properly.

"Sigh... I'm Akashi Ayumi. Seijuurou's little sister. It's nice to meet you properly now. Please don't look at me with those eyes. It's inappropriate."

Ayumi's POV
I can't look at them. Please don't look at me like that. It's not like I betrayed you. I didn't really. I want to cry but I can't. As an Akashi, I need to hold my head high and show pride.

'Sorry Tetsuya. But I swear I didn't....'

3rd POV
"However before I speak with you all, there is someone here who is not welcome. I wish to talk to my former teammates so please leave for awhile. Only them and my sister needs to hear this."

'Even if you say that....Wha- M-My feet..I can't move..I-I'
"Well you're no fun. Don't leave us out." Kagami suddenly popped out and said that.
"So you're the captain of Generation of Miracles. I'm glad that I met you."

"Kagami-kun!?"

"Heh? Shintaro, let me borrow your scissors for a while?"
"What for?"
"My hair's been bugging me. I just want to trim it for a bit."
"Here."
"But first...You're Kagami-kun right?"

"Kagami-kun"
"Kaga-chan!"

Ayumi's POV

"Sei-nii! What are you doing?"
"Heh...I'm surprised that you dodged that well. And don't worry Ayumi, I just want to warn him. Showing such light grace. I'll forgive him this time. But there will be no second time." He said to me as he started to trim his hair.

"When I say leave, leave.In this world, winning is everything. I haven't lost to anything. Because I always win, I'm always right. I won't forgive low things like that even my parents. Now if you'll excuse me."
"What!? Don't be ridiculous Akashi!?"
"I'm not. Plus seeing your faces, it means that you didn't forget the oath between us. Ayumi come with me for awhile. I want to talk to you." I looked at him. "Sei-nii."