Aomine Daiki: Oblivious

You're Aomine's childhood friend along with Momoi. You would always be there with him and help him out when he's in trouble. Heck, you would even play one-on-one with him but he never won over you until you stopped 2 years ago.

"Ahomine! Wake up! Satsuki is looking for you again!"
"Not now (First name). I'm tired!"
"Tired my ass! You were just lazing around so get your damn ass out of this rooftop before I kick you out of the school!"
"Ugh... Fine!"

He finally got up and went back to class. 'Sigh... What a pain in the ass. Stupid Aomine!'

Class was very interesting especially in Chemistry until a certain blue haired idiot ruined the class.

"Aomine! Detention! Come here after class."
"Ugh...hai..."
"Sigh... Seriously Daiki?"
"Class was boring. What can I say?"
"Sigh... Hai hai~ come on. It's lunch already."
"What do you have there?"
"Hmm... Some burger steak, egg rolls, octopus sausage and fresh fruits. Here." You said as you hand him your fork.

"Mm. This is good."
"Thanks."
"Let me have some of this."
"Hmm. Sure." Both of you always share lunch since he's very lazy to make his own so you were a bit responsible.

"You have a rice here (First name)." He licked it up.
"You could have just told me so I can remove it."
"Nah."

*ding dong..*

"Oh lunch has ended. Let's go Daiki."
"Ah."

••After Class••
"Satsuki! Tell coach that I will not come today."
"Eh!? But... He told me that you need to practice!"
"Bye!"
"Mou~ Dai-chan!! Ah... There he goes. Where do you think he's going (First name)-chan?"
"Dunno. Maybe somewhere where he can read those damn magazines."
"Sigh... Just when I thought he already changed."
"You're right. Oh well. I'm going now Satsuki. See you tomorrow."
"Sure! Careful on the way (First name)-chan!"

You quickly went to the convenience store and bought 2 ice creams. While walking down the road, you spotted the familiar blue haired idiot sleeping on the grass.

"Important? Seriously Daiki?"
"(First name)."
"Here." You tossed him one of your ice cream and started to read the novel you were holding.

Aomine saw this so he hugged you from behind and asked.

"What are you reading?"
"A novel."
"Hmm." Then he suddenly kissed the back of your head which made you question him.

"What are you doing Daiki?"
"Nothing."

You were the most oblivious in class so it's very difficult for Aomine to get a reaction from you like blushing. He really like you even when you were still a kid. He idolizes you.

••The next day••

"(First name)? Is she here?" It's lunch. You were supposed to go to rooftop but they said that it's under construction! Rather they putting up something upstairs!

"Yes? What is it?"
"U-Um... (first name)-san! M-May I t-talk to you?"
"....sure?"

You went with him to the back of the school and there, the unknown student (to you) confessed!? Wait what?

"Umm sorry... But...ahahhaa."
"Is it Aomine-san?"
"Daiki? Huh? What's with him?"
'She's really oblivious!'

You went back to class and thought about what the boy, Sakai, has said. 'Huh? I wonder what's with them always saying Aomine? Sigh... They're weird.' You thought to yourself. Aomine saw this so he went to you and asked.

"So how's the confession?"
"Rejected him."
"Wow! Hahaha! Straight answer huh."
"You know, they were always telling that you're the reason. I don't get them."
'Sigh... She's really oblivious.'
"Hmm... I don't know either." He lied. Soon, Satsuki came and whispered in his ear which made him blush. You felt a small pain in your chest. 'Huh? That's weird.'

"You should confess to her Dai-chan!"
"Be quiet Satsuki! I'll do it on my own!"
"Oh really?" She challenges him.
"I will!"

After class, he skipped practice again but this time it's going to be reasonable.

"(First name)! Let's go home together again!"
"You skipped practice. Again."
"I know but this time it's very important."
"Important?"
"Ah. Let's go."

The two of you walked back together. Suddenly, he held your hand and kissed it. Your heart skipped a bit and it confused you.

"Daiki?"
"I love you (First name)."
"Eh?" You were shocked and you started to blush.
"W-What did y-you just say Daiki?"
"I love you okay. So please be mine!"
"Eh? Eh?" Then he kissed your forehead, your nose then finally your lips. It was a sweet light kiss but it was enough to make you blush real hard. Guess you're not the oblivious one now cause you already fell for the blue haired basketball idiot.

"Daiki...."
"You're now mine." He kissed you again. This time passionately and you can't help but do the same.

=END=