Kuroko Tetsuya: Don't Leave Me Yet

Eh? Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen today? Nah. Must be my imagination.

You looked outside your window and saw the probability of rain to fall down. You quickly brought your umbrella and went to school. While walking towards the gates, you saw a mob of familiar light blue hair. It was Kuroko Tetsuya. The one you fell in love with.

"Kuroko-kun!"
"(Last name)-san. Good morning."
"Good morning to you too. Didn't I tell you to call me (First name)?"
"Sorry. Just got used to it."
"That's alright. Are you going to have another practice?"
"Hai. Coach is once again rough on us."

You laughed nervously. Since another basketball competition is about to happen, Riko is not going easy on them again. She provides more exercises and training. That's tough.

"Well I'm sure that you're all gonna do great! I'm going to watch later. Bye bye~"
"See you later."

You smiled. You quickly went to class and listened to every lesson. It's a bit interesting but not as interesting as your favorite subject. (A/N: Whatever floats on your boat. Wait. Is this right?)

After class, you quickly went to the gym and saw two shadows. It seems like the upperclassman are not yet here plus you're sure that Kagami still has his detention by now so who could those two shadows be?

"Momoi-san..."
"I really like-I love you Tetsu-kun! So please accept my feelings!"
"I'm so-" He was shut with a kiss from her. You dropped your bag and its sound rang throughout the gym.

"(Last name)-san..."
"Kuroko-kun. I-I... I'm going now. Sorry for interrupting!" Your hair covered your face and you were grateful for that. You ran while tears streamed down your face.

"(Last name)-san!"
"....no."
"(Last name)-san!"
"....no."
"(LAST NAME)-SAN!"
"....please leave me alone."
"(FIRST NAME)!"

You stopped and looked at him. He could see the tears in your eyes and cheeks. You cried because it's so cruel. To see the person you love kiss someone else.

"(First name)."
".... Why? Why did you have to make me see that Kuroko-kun?"
"I didn't. I don't even-"
"Tetsu-kun!!" You look behind and there Momoi Satsuki stands.

She hugged Kuroko from behind and pressed herself against him. You couldn't stand it. Kuroko,on the other hand, felt very uncomfortable. You held your hands together like you were frightened and tried to wipe your tears to no avail. You ran again and this time, he's not there to chase you again.

You run until you were-

BEEEP BEEEEEEP

*CRASH*

----
"Please let go of me Momoi-san."
"No! I love Tetsu-kun!" He faced her and with a serious face, he said.

"Sorry but I really don't like you that way Momoi-san. (First name), is the one who made me feel love. Sorry but I have to leave you now."

"Tetsu-kun."
"I'm sorry again." He looked at her one more time and ran towards you but what he saw was-

"(FIRST NAME)!!!"

He went to you and cradled you in his arms. Tears streamed down his face then it started to rain which washed the smell of your blood away.

No! This can't be happening! No! No! NO! Wake up please!

"(First name)! Wake up please! Don't leave me please!"

Kuroko-kun...no. Tetsuya.... Thank you for everything. I was not able to listen to you because I'm a coward but... I want to say that I really like you. I love you more than you know.

"It hurts...AHHHH!!!!!" He shouted as he looked at the sky with deep pain and sadness. Behind him, a small light came upon and hugged him.

I'm sorry Tetsuya. I'll see you someday. And if we were to be born again, I would love to tell you my feelings.

"(First name).... Why?"

I'm really sorry.

"I love you."

Me too but I'll see you someday okay? So live. Live for me.

"If we're to be reborn again. I would love to tell you my feelings."

=END=